+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Newbie

New Member JFuller is an unknown quantity at this point JFuller's Avatar

Another Newbie

I have been diving for just a few years. I am a divemaster and tec diver. I have been eagerly anticipating the new era of reliable rebreathers for recreational and open water technical diving. I usually dive 6 to 8 dives per trip with the majority of my dives being between 100 and 160 feet, making a rebreather a great option. I have been checking around to find out the best option and I'm looking forward to NOT blowing bubbles in the future. Thanks in advance for any help.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Another Newbie

Welcome aboard. You have come to a great place for information about rebreather diving.

Re: Another Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JFuller  View Original Post
    I have been diving for just a few years. I am a divemaster and tec diver. I have been eagerly anticipating the new era of reliable rebreathers for recreational and open water technical diving. I usually dive 6 to 8 dives per trip with the majority of my dives being between 100 and 160 feet, making a rebreather a great option. I have been checking around to find out the best option and I'm looking forward to NOT blowing bubbles in the future. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hi,
    welcome in rebreather diving.
    this will be magic, like having an affaire with a beautiful girl
    just remember that the will be waiting the opportunity to stab you in the back.
    So don't ever turn your back on her
    regards
    jean mi

+ Reply to Thread