Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Moderators vs. Dave ******

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Moderators vs. Dave ******

I do not know the story behind this nor do I even have a hint of what is going through the moderators minds.

A previous post (by a moderator, no less) has asked for us not to make posts that are asking what is going on with Dave ******'s account. TOO BAD - some of us want to know.

Because of a couple of other posts in reference to this same subject (including a poll) it would seem obvious to me that a statement needs to be made by the "forces that be" (moderators) that will enlighten us a little bit.

I am not trying to rock the boat, but I am very curious as to why such a wealth of information (right or wrong) is no longer on this forum.

I suppose that I will be next
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Re: Moderators vs. Dave ******

Previously, publishing comments on peoples ban reasons has resulted in threats of legal action. This is the primary driver for the silence. If a way around this can be found, it will be... but thats not likely to happen in the next 24 hours.

ps. "moderators vs xyz"... makes it sound like someone 'wins' out of this. Its a loss all around.
    Last edited by EBT; 20th September 2008 at 15:23.

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Funny how some people (moderators) in some cases justify their silence according to what they see appropriate without relating any kind of logic to their actions. Other terms may apply such as Cover Up, Going Dirty, etc.

Wael

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

[IMG]http://www.divethemonitor.com/images/Dave-******-1st.jpg[/IMG]

I am a paying sponsor of Rebreatherworld.
    I want Dave ****** put back on.

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Quote Originally Posted by JS1scuba  View Original Post
    [IMG]http://www.divethemonitor.com/images/Dave-******-1st.jpg[/IMG]

I am a paying sponsor of Rebreatherworld.
    I want Dave ****** put back on.
    To I'll add that we want an explanation, and Dave put back on

Previously, publishing comments on peoples ban reasons has resulted in threats of legal action. This is the primary driver for the silence. If a way around this can be found, it will be... but thats not likely to happen in the next 24 hours.
    Have you asked they guy? I'm pretty sure he would allow you to post factual reasons. You could even let him reply in public!

ps. "moderators vs xyz"... makes it sound like someone 'wins' out of this. Its a loss all around.
    Yup - RBW is loosing allright.

Nicolai
    Last edited by Hanssing; 20th September 2008 at 15:31.

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Hanssing  View Original Post
    To I'll add that we want an explanation, and Dave put back on

Nicolai
    I don't need an explanation. As goofy as Dave can be he's an asset to our overall community. If he pissed someone off then so be it. People piss me off now and then too. I get over it.

Put Dave Back on.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

just to be clear guys, you can shout all you like, but until the staff can speak together and with stuart, no one will expose stuart to another legal headache. Sorry, but we've had a few.

(This doesnt mean you're being ignored, it means a discussion is needed with the man who holds the liability risk.)

Explorers Exodus Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing has a brilliant future Hanssing's Avatar
    rEvo-II

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post
    just to be clear guys, you can shout all you like, but until the staff can speak together and with stuart, no one will expose stuart to another legal headache. Sorry, but we've had a few.

(This doesnt mean you're being ignored, it means a discussion is needed with the man who holds the liability risk.)
    Thanks for a sensible answer - lets hope this clears up soon.

Nicolai

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

And was Stuart involved in the ban decision made as well or you guys ban left and right as you like?

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post

nobody is shouting you only get members asking the reason of the sentence and demanding dave return, there is no shout

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast