Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave ******

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Exclamation Dave ******

Oh FFS. Has someone else "offended" the hierarchy?

Pathetic.

Feel free to "blob" me, "infract" me or generally call me a c*nt. I couldn't give a toss. Binning someone who has something about diving to offer, whether or not you agree with it (and I didn't most of the time) is just puerile. Grow up.

For those who enjoy diving, you are all welcome on South West Mafia. Moderation there is the lightest of touches. Feel free to "blob" me, "infract" me or generally call me a c*nt. I couldn't give a toss. But you will be able to have your say and be in the company of people who genuinely love diving.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: Dave ******

Whole RBW thing is going to the dumps. The fraud with the UK store and it's impact on the US store is the perfect example of things gone terribly wrong. Absentee ownership over the site, etc, etc, etc...

Time for some new worldwide competition, although local group websites seem to be growing nicely.

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Oooh, you're gonna get in trooooouuuuuubbbbbbllllllllle. You said His name.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

We want Dave! We want Dave!

An independent diver. bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

Dave is the least of our worries.

Dale

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Did Dave get banned?

Yeah, great. That's a step in the right direction- and will surely solve all the problems on this site.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thingy
    Dave is the least of our worries.

Dale
    You have Gordon Brown in the States too???!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    We want Dave! We want Dave!
    tiens le voilà steph :)
    here is dave steph
    Attached Images

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    You have Gordon Brown in the States too???!

i keep looking but i can only red or green you but i really want to brown you well thats nealy there

ada:p

Quote Originally Posted by jmurba  View Original Post
    tiens le voilà steph :)
    here is dave steph
    it was a joke of course, Dave is the name of a french singer that was famon during the 70's

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast