Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rebreatherworld Store !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow Box Of Delight Humuhumu is an unknown quantity at this point Humuhumu's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Dolphin (SCR & mCCR)

Rebreatherworld Store !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I have placed an order in July (the 14th), for some products at the european store, gave my credit card number, etc...

The order number was #1000667.

After 3 emails to ask where my products are (I have got no answer, no even on line), my order was still "processing". Suddenly, this evening it is "cancelled": what does this mean, I'm very disappointed by this kind of behaviour, not even an explanation, nothing.

Cheers

Humuhumu

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Rebreatherworld Store !!!!!!!!!!!!

After all of the horror stories about the RBW store, why are people still submitting orders?

RBW Member dmo85471 is an unknown quantity at this point dmo85471's Avatar

Hope that they did not take your money.

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    After all of the horror stories about the Rebreather World store, why are people still submitting orders?
    Because of this http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?p=202973

Clearly the problems from the US store have spread to the UK/Europe after all. What a crying shame and how embarassing that the name of RBW should be linked to this shambles.

Will Stuart ask for the RBW branding to be removed, as I understand that there is no commercial connection?

Can I recommend Dive Life - excellent service and top folks.

Cheers,
    Last edited by PhilSiswick; 19th September 2008 at 10:50.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Will Stuart ask for the RBW branding to be removed, as I understand that there is no commercial connection?
    Not sure its anything to do with Stuart anymore either...

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

I don't know if Stuart has any business connection with RBW store. If he does not, he should rush to login to the forum editor and remove the link from the navigation panel!

/Christian
    Come to the darkside.... we have cookies...

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by depth  View Original Post
    I don't know if Stuart has any business connection with Rebreather World store. If he does not, he should rush to login to the forum editor and remove the link from the navigation panel!

/Christian
    Exactly - that's what I was getting at

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhilSiswick  View Original Post
    Clearly the problems from the US store have spread to the UK/Europe after all.
    Phil,

With all due respect, the problems with the Rebreather World Store in general stemmed from the UK and the criminal under investigation there. Get your facts straight before you make backwards statements like that. There is a lot more going on with the RBW Store and it's problems than has been made public. Quite frankly, I'm surprised the athorities didn't close down the UK store and intern force the US store independent. How do you say financial fraud and jail time in the UK? Oh, yes, 'financial fraud and jail time.' I think there are some Sentinel deposits missing over there too, aren't there?

Eric

RBW Member Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe's Avatar
    Megaladon

I have to agree and back up Eric here. As Eric said, there really is a lot more to this then has been made public and from what I have seen the US store has made quite an effort to do the right thing.....and BTW....I have no interest whatsoever in any of this....just relaying an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Phil,

With all due respect, the problems with the Rebreather World Store in general stemmed from the UK and the criminal under investigation there. Get your facts straight before you make backwards statements like that. There is a lot more going on with the Rebreather World Store and it's problems than has been made public. Quite frankly, I'm surprised the athorities didn't close down the UK store and intern force the US store independent. How do you say financial fraud and jail time in the UK? Oh, yes, 'financial fraud and jail time.' I think there are some Sentinel deposits missing over there too, aren't there?

Eric

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Where should the be submitting the Tony? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    After all of the horror stories about the Rebreather World store, why are people still submitting orders?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast