+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intro

New Member scooteraz is an unknown quantity at this point scooteraz's Avatar

Intro

So, I am a diver in Phoenix AZ. Right now I am a nitrox open circuit diver with about 100 dives; am comfortable with technical issues (engineer by education and trade). I have been interested in underwater rebreathers ever since I learned they existed when I was a kid. When I found out they were becoming available, I began to think about getting into rebreather diving.

So, right now I am on the search for information so I can decide which rebreather is for me, sus out the available training, pre-requsites and support before I commit to joining the rather exclusive club of rebreather divers.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Intro

Welcome on board. Greetings from germany.

CK #21 ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster's Avatar

Re: Intro

Quote Originally Posted by scooteraz  View Original Post
    So, right now I am on the search for information so I can decide which rebreather is for me, sus out the available training, pre-requsites and support before I commit to joining the rather exclusive club of rebreather divers.
    welcome to the board, plenty to read on here, have fun

+ Reply to Thread