+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drager Lar V1.1

RBW Member waz2068 is an unknown quantity at this point waz2068's Avatar
    Inspo Classic MCCR

Classic Kiss

Drager Lar V1.1

I have recently received a Drager LAR V1.1 o2 rebreather. First of all, no it is not for sale, but I am wondering what something like this would be worth.
    Date stamped on the plate is 2003. The unit is functional and appears to be in extremley good condition.
    I have no intention of using it (or letting anybody else for that matter) and merely intend on keeping it as a display.
    Any input (well sensible input) would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks

Banned Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn's Avatar
    Apoc

Drager

Re: Drager Lar V1.1

Could you clarify the model LAR you have:
    LAR V (SPG in the top)
    LAR VI (non mag & newer variant of LAR V)
    LAR VII (Identifiable by a lever in the front left of the case as you look at the diver, SPG on the side, that and it has 2 cylinders (1 x oxygen & 1 x 60/40 Nitrox)

Try tecme.de, therebreathersite.nl for a couple of links that MAY have like units for sale to get a rough figuring on price.

Hope that helps a bit

Regards
    Brad

RBW Member waz2068 is an unknown quantity at this point waz2068's Avatar
    Inspo Classic MCCR

Classic Kiss

SPG on the upper left hand side of the diver (the hose exits lower left and is held in place by a rubber clamp on the upper left), single O2 tank (1.9 L)
    All I can make out on the plate is 2003 and LAR V1 1.

Banned Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn's Avatar
    Apoc

Drager

Quote Originally Posted by waz2068  View Original Post
    SPG on the upper left hand side of the diver (the hose exits lower left and is held in place by a rubber clamp on the upper left), single O2 tank (1.9 L)
    All I can make out on the plate is 2003 and LAR V1 1.
    Kay,

I 'think' you have the majority of a Dutch (or ex-Dutch!) LARVII, they refer to it as a LARVI Mod1. If you ever plan to dive it, check for missing hoses or an open LP port, there should be a Nitrox cylinder connection.

FYI yours is only the 2nd LARVII I have come across on the web, you don't want to know the Draeger list price.

Can you post some pics?

Google LAR VII, should give you some more info.

Regards
    Brad

RBW Member PoseidonSv has a spectacular aura about PoseidonSv has a spectacular aura about PoseidonSv has a spectacular aura about PoseidonSv has a spectacular aura about PoseidonSv has a spectacular aura about PoseidonSv has a spectacular aura about PoseidonSv's Avatar

The Dräger LAR VI.1 and the LAR VII is 2 different rebreathers.

I also have seen only one LAR VII for sale ever on the net.

Most commoni s the LAR V and then the LARVI.

There is also many different version on the LAR VII because they can be bought configured and combined in many different ways.

It would need a book to describe them all in detail.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by PoseidonSv  View Original Post
    The Dräger LAR VI.1 and the LAR VII is 2 different rebreathers.

I also have seen only one LAR VII for sale ever on the net.

Most commoni s the LAR V and then the LARVI.

There is also many different version on the LAR VII because they can be bought configured and combined in many different ways.

It would need a book to describe them all in detail.
    its a 7

+ Reply to Thread