+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A message from the green green grass of Wales

New Member Gareth Davies is an unknown quantity at this point Gareth Davies's Avatar

A message from the green green grass of Wales

Hello RB world,

I thought as many have done that I should introduce myself after lurking for a year or so.

My name is Gareth Davies and some may know me as Reeve from "Yorkshire diver forum", I'm 30 from Cardiff in S.Wales. I've been diving since 1991 on & off, and is just one of a number of activities I enjoy, (albeit the most expensive and time consuming)

Just bought myself a classic kiss model no. 018, should spent the next week tinkering, but will have to leave getting it wet for a few weeks, as I'm off again to Kuala Lumper with work. With any luck I'll get some time to slip in a spot of caving & plenty of christmas shopping.

Hhopefully I may have the pleasure of meeting and diving with some of the fine body of people here in the future. (I do apologise I work for an american company)

Hopefully when I get back I can strip & rebuild and start diving her. Currently trying to convince my buddy that he should do the same before we go back to Lot in April, as I know of another for sale.

Ttfn
    g.

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Re: A message from the green green grass of Wales

Bollox, there goes the neighborhood!

Welcome
    Simon

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Gareth,

Welcome aboard from a fellow clansman from the other side of the border. We've got a great group of people here, even if some of them are bluidy Sassenachs!

Again, welcome!

Rob Davie

Nekton EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

I know its childish..... so what...

Baaaaa!

Welcome on board gareth.....

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Any diving around Cardiff (don't think so) - my mum and dad live in Caerphilly.

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    my mum and dad live in Caerphilly.
    How can you live in cheese?

I used to live in Mumbles in Swansea. I'm sure you could dive in the bay overlooking scenic Port Talbot. Lovely vis I'm sure...

Best I stop posting now; this bottle must be leaking............
    Last edited by abowie; 20th November 2005 at 06:59. Reason: a bit tipsy

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by abowie
    How can you live in cheese?
    You mean like Lancashire or Cheddar?

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Ah....so Leicester is red, right?

It's amazing you Europeans name your cities after cheeses.

Vive la fromage!
    Last edited by abowie; 20th November 2005 at 23:48. Reason: sudden comprehension..

+ Reply to Thread