+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tec talk in Birmingham

EXPLORER Leigh Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point Leigh Bishop's Avatar

Staying in the Loop

Guys
    Sorry have to say that Martin Parkers talk (staying in the loop Rebreather Safety) at EuroTek.08 www.eurotek.uk.com cannot be filmed or taped in anyway. This is the wish of Martin and my co organising partners. I hope these wishes can be respected. We will have to stop any filming or recording if we see it.

This presentation is unique to the EuroTek conference as are many of the others over the weekend.

Many of the talk’s workshops and seminars are going to be just as interesting and I know all of our speakers are putting lots of work into them as I write.

If you would like to see Martins talk or any of the talks such as Dr Simon Mitchell who is giving his Co2 analysis of the Dave Shaw fatal incident dive on the Sunday then please register to attend the conference.

Things are coming together now and we are working incredibly hard to make this one off event a success, the full speakers schedule is online now on this link http://www.eurotek.uk.com/schedule.htm and exhibitors at this point in time can also be found on the website. Diving show link here www.eurotek.uk.com

We are divers putting together a conference for divers, we have put all our money and effort into this event so please help us to make this a success (and help us break even so we don’t have to sell our gear to finance it all) by buying a ticket and supporting the event.

Many thanks and hope to see you at EuroTek

Leigh Bishop
    Co organiser EuroTek.o8
    www.eurotek.uk.com
    Leigh Bishop
    co organiser EuroTek Tek diving show
    www.eurotek.uk.com & www.eurotekpodcasts.com
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

Re: Staying in the Loop

Ok, I can see it from your point of you – and congratulations for organizing such an interesting event!

On the other side there are people that are far away and are very interested but cant come…
    Would you consider selling recorded video (after the event) as another way to increase your revenue?

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Bishop  View Original Post
    Guys
    Sorry have to say that Martin Parkers talk (staying in the loop Rebreather Safety) at EuroTek.08 www.eurotek.uk.com cannot be filmed or taped in anyway. This is the wish of Martin and my co organising partners. I hope these wishes can be respected. We will have to stop any filming or recording if we see it.

This presentation is unique to the EuroTek conference as are many of the others over the weekend.

Many of the talk’s workshops and seminars are going to be just as interesting and I know all of our speakers are putting lots of work into them as I write.

If you would like to see Martins talk or any of the talks such as Dr Simon Mitchell who is giving his Co2 analysis of the Dave Shaw fatal incident dive on the Sunday then please register to attend the conference.

Things are coming together now and we are working incredibly hard to make this one off event a success, the full speakers schedule is online now on this link http://www.eurotek.uk.com/schedule.htm and exhibitors at this point in time can also be found on the website. Diving show link here www.eurotek.uk.com

We are divers putting together a conference for divers, we have put all our money and effort into this event so please help us to make this a success (and help us break even so we don’t have to sell our gear to finance it all) by buying a ticket and supporting the event.

Many thanks and hope to see you at EuroTek

Leigh Bishop
    Co organiser EuroTek.o8
    www.eurotek.uk.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4