+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tec talk in Birmingham

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Re: Tec talk in Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by gtzavelas  View Original Post
    Any idea if a video recording will be done (and released) like for the DAN conference early this year?
    It would be extremely useful for those of us that cant attend
    We have agreed with Leigh and Carl to cover the event. We will not record each individual presentation but will do interviews off-line with as many speakers as we can. The interviews will be available shortly after Eurotek at our website.

Question: which speakers are you most interested in and what would you like to ask them?

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-M  View Original Post
    I would imagine that most if not all of the Rebreather W divers going to Eurotek 2008 on the Saturday will be attending Martin Parker's talk:

“Staying in the loop” ~ a close look at rebreather accidents.
    By EuroTek Presenter Martin Parker.

11:50 AM-12:50 PM

There is a lunch break just after this. We should try get together following Martin's talk just to say hello. It would be nice to put some faces to some of the names I see on this forum.

I will be there ... will you?

Steve Millard
    Sounds like a plan.

Anyone else?

Seb

RBW Member Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim's Avatar
    MEG 204

YBOD Classic

Talking Re: Tec talk in Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by gibbogeo  View Original Post
    Is there any kind of meeting point for Rebreather World user?
    LOL - I'll avoid that one !!

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian  View Original Post
    Sounds like a plan.

Anyone else?

Seb
    That talk is one of the main attractions for me, so why not?

See you there,

RBW Member BillGraham is on a distinguished road BillGraham is on a distinguished road BillGraham's Avatar

I listened to Dr. Simon Mitchell's talk(s) at the NSS-CDS conference in Marianna in May, and he was excellent.

Andrey Prokopenko Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless's Avatar
    none

none

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-M  View Original Post
    I would imagine that most if not all of the Rebreather W divers going to Eurotek 2008 on the Saturday will be attending Martin Parker's talk:

“Staying in the loop” ~ a close look at rebreather accidents.
    By EuroTek Presenter Martin Parker.
    Would anyone bring camcorder & shoot this speech ? Or at least a small dictophone, it will be more than enough. Listening to the manufacturer's views on this matter would be very interesting.

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless  View Original Post
    Would anyone bring camcorder & shoot this speech ? Or at least a small dictophone, it will be more than enough. Listening to the manufacturer's views on this matter would be very interesting.
    I will ask Martin and Leigh permission whether we can tape this presentation and distribute it via our website.

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

Quote Originally Posted by PCDiver  View Original Post
    I will ask Martin and Leigh permission whether we can tape this presentation and distribute it via our website.
    that would be great!
    much better that the interviews you mentioned earlier!
    it would be great if you could record selected presentations like:
    Rick Stanton: deep cave diving
    simon mitchel: PFO
    martin parker: staying in the loop
    simon mitechl: inner ear decompression sickness
    rick stanton: side mount & micro rbs

thanks!

RBW Member kev low is on a distinguished road kev low is on a distinguished road kev low's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless  View Original Post
    I'm not getting my dick any where near his phone!:)

Andrey Prokopenko Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless's Avatar
    none

none

Quote Originally Posted by gtzavelas  View Original Post
    that would be great!
    much better that the interviews you mentioned earlier!
    it would be great if you could record selected presentations like:
    Rick Stanton: deep cave diving
    simon mitchel: PFO
    martin parker: staying in the loop
    simon mitechl: inner ear decompression sickness
    rick stanton: side mount & micro rbs

thanks!
    I strongly vote for Rick Stanton as well.
    His experience in conducting dives complex from both logictics & equipment & fresh ideas based on it are invaluable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast