+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Start a RBW LinkedIn Group?

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Re: Start a RBW LinkedIn Group?

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Just make sure you add me to your group so that I can call you and try to entice you to take a better job working for another company. Then you will be helping me to buy more toys and fund more CCR trips and I will be greatly appreciative. That's what Professional Recruiters use it for...ummm sorry Headhunters.

John
    Now on the other hand. Would I want an engineer on the payroll that joined the rebreathergroup, the verydeepcavedivers group and the experimentalgasmixturesfordiving group? (local situation is that payment is continued in full for the first year of sickness then 70% in the second) Companies try to avoid the financial risk, I'm not even talking about a risk to the planning of a project.

Companies do use this type of information. Choose conciously what info you want to appear on the internet.

RBW Member spencegreen is an unknown quantity at this point spencegreen's Avatar
    ISC Copis Meg

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    I have joined LinkedIn because a number of people that I know requested me to join. However, I still don't exactly know what people do there, and how it works.

How about giving an explanation of this?
    Howard,
    Think of it as sharing your rolodex with your friends. I'm using it currently to locate a job in Yemen. Now I don't know anyone in Yemen, but some of my friends do. LinkedIn allows me to search those connections and arrange introductions with people that might be able to help me. I have met people through travel, diving, work, and many more of life's activities who have remarkable connections.

Ok, so between posts to this thread and some PMs that I have received, this ideas seems to have some merit. I'll set it up tomorrow and post the details here. May we use the RBW logo (I notice a "TM" under it)? Who controls the trademark? Monkey/James?

Spence

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by spencegreen  View Original Post
    May we use the Rebreather World logo (I notice a "TM" under it)? Who controls the trademark? Monkey/James?

Spence
    Ummm... No...

Schford on these forums is the board owner, name owner, logo owner, and all the rest of it. Not sure where Monkey came into the equation?

PM Stu if you want to use it. You never know, the answer might even be yes...

RBW Member spencegreen is an unknown quantity at this point spencegreen's Avatar
    ISC Copis Meg

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post
    Ummm... No...

Schford on these forums is the board owner, name owner, logo owner, and all the rest of it. Not sure where Monkey came into the equation?

PM Stu if you want to use it. You never know, the answer might even be yes...
    Ok, I'll send these PMs before making the next move. I'm in the process of moving, so I'll finish the process next week and send PMs to everyone who expressed interest.

ISC Copis Meg

I created the group this morning. Please search the LinkedIn groups directory for 'Rebreather Divers'. The next step is to create a website. I'll work on it over the next few weeks.

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spencegreen  View Original Post
    I created the group this morning. Please search the LinkedIn groups directory for 'Rebreather Divers'. The next step is to create a website. I'll work on it over the next few weeks.
    Searched for it but no results come back.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onetime  View Original Post
    Searched for it but no results come back.
    LinkedIn: Groups: Sign In

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Gracias. For some reason the search didn't work for me when I did it earlier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2