+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Azimuth scubber pictures?

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Azimuth scubber pictures?

Anyone got some, with decent detail?

Micropore is making a replacement cannister that takes their cartridges, and I'm quite interested in exactly what the stock Azi cannister looks like externally, and what its connections are to the "outside world."

Thanks in advance!

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar

Re: Azimuth scubber pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Anyone got some, with decent detail?

Micropore is making a replacement cannister that takes their cartridges, and I'm quite interested in exactly what the stock Azi cannister looks like externally, and what its connections are to the "outside world."

Thanks in advance!

Check out Dave ******'s site. He has an Azi. breakdown

www.nobubblediving.com

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Have a look in the SCR galley, have just uploaded some pics. Have done a full tear down of the uit for the site, but not got around to posting it yet

Matt

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

E-mailed you several pictures. Web booty, not mine, so I won't post them here. ;)

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Thanks! :)

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Hi,

What is the centre tube made from? Is it a piece of pipe with large holes drilled in it and some fine mesh overlaying it or something else? The angle I'm coming from is with regard to how the centre tube withstands the force of the screw on the lid. What stops the centre tube being twisted up like a piece of rope and collapsing in on itself?

Also what is the inner diameter of this pipe?

Thanks
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Hi,

What is the centre tube made from?
    Also what is the inner diameter of this pipe?

Thanks
    Steve

have scrubber in hand (well 2 hands as it's too damm heavy to hold in one:))
    (am typing with my toes:D)

The centre section is made from a thin walled SS plate that is perforated same as the outer mesh. Can't measuere the wall thichness, but guessing at 0.5mm looking at it. The plate is rolled into a tube and spot welded along the seam . Outside diameter is 30mm. At the top and bootm it is fitted in to the SS fitting (tube fitting with diameter of 30mm), one, that is part of the base, the other is the top you can see in the photo thats got the thread for the canister head. Having played with it it feels quite solid, and never been concerned with it twisting or collasping, but have to admit looking at it I can't tell exactly the method the tube section is joined to the top or bottom fitting, so can't discount it ever not failing by pulling apart under tension from over tightening the scrubber lid.

Matt

Fabio Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Sentinel

More picts of Azimuth into my site:
    http://www.rebreathers.it/Inglese/se...h&nome=azimuth

Fabio

RBW Member gtlaqua is an unknown quantity at this point gtlaqua's Avatar

new to site

hi everyone ,does anyone know who i can contact about the new dolphin scubber fron extendair i tryed to contact them thru their website e-mail 10 times never heard from them does anyone have any phone numbers or websites i can go to i live in maryland thanks george

+ Reply to Thread