Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RBW party at DEMA??

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Smile Re: RBW party at DEMA??

I will be at DEMA all 4 days. Heck, if there is now RBW Party, I am sure a few us can get together somewhere and go for a few beers. Love that Hofbrauhaus!!!!

cheers,

RBN :)

Hollis
    wrecktek is an unknown quantity at this point wrecktek's Avatar
    Prism2

Explr,Prism2, Insp, mk15, Mk6

Thumbs up Re: RBW party at DEMA??

SDI/TDI have great rates reserved for Circus Circus - the cheap rate is $48/night - the info is on the tdisdi.com website.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: RBW party at DEMA??

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S.  View Original Post
    Paul,we can always make our own rebreather party, my hotel as a free happy hour every night! :)
    I'll come join you Tyler if you promise not to take the mints !!!!

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    I'll come join you Tyler if you promise not to take the mints !!!!
    I am not taking the heat for that one!!! Frickin doctors, I thought they were supposed to b the mature ones???

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S.  View Original Post
    Paul,we can always make our own rebreather party, my hotel as a free happy hour every night! :)
    Just wipe your feet before you come in. I am sleeping on Tyler's floor.

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherNut  View Original Post
    somewhere and go for a few beers. Love that Hofbrauhaus!!!!

cheers,

RBN :)
    I was just in Vegas a month ago and didn't know there was a HB in Vegas, shit. I wasted all of my time at Hooters.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

I am just waiting for 2 quotes to come back, Vegas is WAY more expensive then FLorida in terms of catering!

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    I was just in Vegas a month ago and didn't know there was a HB in Vegas, shit. I wasted all of my time at Hooters.
    Yes, the HB is towards the Airport, good food, great beer and it is for Vegas reasonably priced.

Stuart, glad to hear something is in the works! Yes, Vegas is bloody expensive, not just trade show stuff, catering as well.

cheers,

RBN:D

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    I am sleeping on Tyler's floor.
    I think I am as well.
    Last edited by breals; 8th September 2008 at 17:35.

Sentinel & Boris IT hypoxicexplorer is on a distinguished road hypoxicexplorer is on a distinguished road hypoxicexplorer's Avatar
    Ouroboros, Sentinel, KISS

KISS Classic, Dolphin & Ray

I found a nice package on travelocity, which included my airfare and hotel for under 400.00. I chose the Sahara which is close enough to walk if it is not raining, or a quick cab ride.
    Greg

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast