+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smileys

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Smileys

Hi DT,

some of the smileys should be animated ( :poke: etc), but they are frozen on my screen. Never had that problem before. Nor the poke problem above.
    Any thoughts?

Thanks

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    at which point are the animations stopping, part of it is down to browser design, so next question, which browser are you using?

personally I would recommend Firefox

DT.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTop
    at which point are the animations stopping, part of it is down to browser design, so next question, which browser are you using?

personally I would recommend Firefox

DT.
    I use MS Explorer 5.1.4 for Mac OS 9.2.2
    The poking guys show as a :p and oke: attached to it.
    They never freeze, they're frozen. Kinda like pics of them.
    As I said, I never experienced that before.

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    I've pm'd Stuart about the poke the puke and a few others where slight errors have been made. For the poke the lower case "p" get recognised before the rest and hence you get the :p smilie. To resolved I asked Stuart to change to (Poke for when he does) and there are a few other slight errors. Fair play to him for adding them all in though, VBulletin does not have a export smilies like phpbb does so was quite a fair amount manual work to add them all - and I've more as well

Back to original, vbulletin release a long time ago should have solved the animation stops, RBW is on release 3.05 so well up to date. I'll look at the dev net ms site for mac stuff, not something I normally deal with - I'm a pc man :D

hint ;) http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/all.html

DT.

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Thanks for looking into it, DT.
    Stuart, thanks for all the work you put into the site in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread