+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: BIKINI Atoll - How bad do you want to go?

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: BIKINI Atoll - How bad do you want to go?

Please add me to the list for 2009. If the timing of it is right I'll find the funds.

--Paul pmoravec AT gmail DOT com

RBW Member Hoyden is an unknown quantity at this point Hoyden's Avatar

I'd be very interested in 2010 - 2009 big trip is already booked.Jackie

A Prismer in Megland Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear's Avatar

I'm not sure where your numbers stand Pete, but I'm interested in 2010 also. Let me know.
    Cheers,
    Andrew

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterbear  View Original Post
    I'm not sure where your numbers stand Pete, but I'm interested in 2010 also. Let me know.
    Cheers,
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew,

Well, the response has been amazing, understandably so! Things are full steam ahead looking for a suitable ship now. Please email me with your details so I can put you on the list please. info@petemesley.com many thanks

Pete

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Just keeping everyone in the loop. THings just took another turn towards the positive.

We have struck a compromise with regards to a diving tarif for the Bikini Government for diving Bikini so this is great news. Infact this is better than great news!!!

Within the next few weeks I will start to have a much more realistic price for the trip. Then it will now come down to people putting down deposits for the trip.

Will keep you updated.

Pete Mesley

RBW Member DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek's Avatar
    AP Evolution

I'm keen on 2010. I prefer anytime it's cold round NY...

RBW Member Loneshark is on a distinguished road Loneshark is on a distinguished road Loneshark's Avatar
    Drager FGT

Drager Ray, AKA60, RGUFM

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    Just keeping everyone in the loop. THings just took another turn towards the positive.

We have struck a compromise with regards to a diving tarif for the Bikini Government for diving Bikini so this is great news. Infact this is better than great news!!!

Within the next few weeks I will start to have a much more realistic price for the trip. Then it will now come down to people putting down deposits for the trip.

Will keep you updated.

Pete Mesley
    If you need a guide, give me a shout!
    I take it you have spoken to Jack at BAD? I think he wants charters to take 2 "guides", probably 2 of the local guys, If you get Ronnie and Eddie, they are top guys.
    I've got some video on Loneshark Productions
    Good luck!

Inspo Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshark  View Original Post
    If you need a guide, give me a shout!
    I take it you have spoken to Jack at BAD? I think he wants charters to take 2 "guides", probably 2 of the local guys, If you get Ronnie and Eddie, they are top guys.
    I've got some video on Loneshark Productions
    Good luck!
    Send me a private email at info@petemesley.com and I will talk to you. Thanks heaps.

Pete

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6