Closed Thread

Thread: Receeva of Wrecks

RBW Member Elzbieta has a little shameless behaviour in the past Elzbieta's Avatar

Receeva of Wrecks

Yo sisters and bros,
    One iccle ting. Me an me posse like, av gotten between us a shit load of bling, right. We av been told, like, that there is like, someone who wants to know like. Does any of you tell the government whats in your sheds like?
    Respect

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: Receeva of Wrecks

Quote Originally Posted by Elzbieta
    Yo sisters and bros,
    One iccle ting. Me an me posse like, av gotten between us a shit load of bling, right. We av been told, like, that there is like, someone who wants to know like. Does any of you tell the government whats in your sheds like?
    Respect
    Oh no- Diving Chavs!
    (We need a Chav emoticon too BTW)

Seriously- Of course, you HAVE to report what you find, big penalties if you get found out. see-
    http://www.mcga.gov.uk/c4mca/mcga-do...r_of_wreck.htm

BEN

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Yo sisters and bros,
    Respect
    Sorry?

Nad

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Aren't we all. ;)

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nad
    Sorry?

Nad
    Nad, Ben, its a wind up.

I just checked his posts. His first one is: http://www.rebreatherworld.com/techn...html#post18541

What a horrible word "chav" is! For our cousins overseas, it is a snotty English word. If I may be forgiven for polishing up the old rivalry, Scotland can again contribute for you some higher ideals: A Man's a Man For A' That (Rabbie Burns, 1795). A few years ago the late Queen Mother had a bash at Glamis Castle, anticipating her 100th birthday, and the song she chose to be sung by a famous Scottish vocalist, was just that and it was sung very beautifully. We should all embrace those ideals in diving.

The words are:
    Robert Burns, a couple hundred years ago:
    : : Is there for honest poverty
    : : That hings his head, an' a' that;
    : : The coward slave - we pass him by,
    : : We dare be poor for a' that!
    : : For a' that, an' a' that.
    : : Our toils obscure an' a' that,
    : : The rank is but the guinea's stamp,
    : : The Man's the gowd for a' that.

: : What though on hamely fare we dine,
    : : Wear hoddin grey, an' a that;
    : : Gie fools their silks, and knaves their wine;
    : : A Man's a Man for a' that:
    : : For a' that, and a' that,
    : : Their tinsel show, an' a' that;
    : : The honest man, tho' e'er sae poor,
    : : Is king o' men for a' that.

: : Ye see yon birkie, ca'd a lord,
    : : Wha struts, an' stares, an' a' that;
    : : Tho' hundreds worship at his word,
    : : He's but a coof for a' that:
    : : For a' that, an' a' that,
    : : His ribband, star, an' a' that:
    : : The man o' independent mind
    : : He looks an' laughs at a' that.

: : A prince can mak a belted knight,
    : : A marquis, duke, an' a' that;
    : : But an honest man's abon his might,
    : : Gude faith, he maunna fa' that!
    : : Their dignities an' a' that;
    : : The pith o' sense, an' pride o' worth,
    : : Are higher rank than a' that.

: : Then let us pray that come it may,
    : : (As come it will for a' that,)
    : : That Sense and Worth, o'er a' the earth,
    : : Shall bear the gree, an' a' that.
    : : It's coming yet for a' that,

: : That Man to Man, the world o'er,
    : : Shall brothers be for a' that.

Cheers
    Alex
    Last edited by AD_ward9; 17th November 2005 at 20:33.

RBW Member Elzbieta has a little shameless behaviour in the past Elzbieta's Avatar

OOoooo Alex,
    Don't give up ya day job bruv. You is not MI5 material.
    Respect I is a bitch.

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar

OOoooo Alex,
    Don't give up ya day job bruv. You is not MI5 material.
    Respect I is a bitch.

The language is getting stale.

Yo Bro,
    Chill. I is goin to get one of me posse to thrash me. Tsssss, I is enyoin it innit.
    Respect.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

I've just looked for a Chav to english translator in order to allow this thread to be understood but unfortunately one does not exist

So if you would be kind enough to post in english it would be appreciated

Thanks

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Short reply is yes. What you choose to do is up to you, but personally I play the game when it comes to declarations.

Closed Thread