+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I upload my pics ?

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar

How do I upload my pics ?

OK, so the site has a great gallery - but how to use it.

Its actually not as daunting as it sounds to share with others your experiences along with your pictures.

Firstly, I would recommend you create a category if you wish to segregate your pictures into some organisation. So goto gallery>my stuff>category admin, and add in a category for yourself.

(you have to select the parent category at the moment to be "home builds" )

Now you can hit the upload button and start to upload your pictures, for general pics that may provide amusement and are not fitting anywhere in particular may I suggest the "misc" category.

Otherwise - lets get some top bubbleless pics of amazing underwater visions for all to see and comment on.

DT.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    To upload a picture then please upload it into an existing catagory, eg under the parent catagory of yoru rebreather type - unless it is a home build and you can have one all of your own

All pictures are mdoerated before being uploaded....

We will be shortly launching a photo album service for you all but thats another story...

Cheers

Stuart

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schford
    To upload a picture then please upload it into an existing catagory, eg under the parent catagory of yoru rebreather type - unless it is a home build and you can have one all of your own

All pictures are mdoerated before being uploaded....

We will be shortly launching a photo album service for you all but thats another story...

Cheers

Stuart
    I did wonder about that....

DT.

+ Reply to Thread