+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    kybrt = ensign expendable

you are just jealous because they dont allow hello kitty deco bottles on the away team..........
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Dive Junkie Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O is a glorious beacon of light Dave O's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Kiss Spirit, Sidekick, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by seaturtle  View Original Post
    This sounds like a great idea. I'm all for rebreather only trips.
    Both the Sea Turtle (Montauk, NY) and Sidekick (Hampton Bays, NY) are six packs boats that are set up to dive any depth range seven days a week.
    Count me in the group.
    Peace, Capt. Chuck Wade
    I have not made it on the Sidekick yet, but I've always had fun on the Sea Turtle. It's a great boat with lots of space. I believe our last trip only had one OC diver. Between Chuck and Ted, they have more experience on more rigs than anyone else I know.

Chuck,

What wrecks do you hit with the Sidekick?

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar

rEvoII fullsize

[QUOTE=jiseson;205169]wondering how a mid week trip to say the Oregon would have interest to any? , a NJ trip midweek week after? .

oregon ? yes nj wreks? yes short term? midweek? dunno.

short term can be a problem for me. give me a date and then i can check, sun and mon are best for me.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

rEvoII fullsize

i dove the sidekick in june, nice boat for a 4 some.chuck has some small wreks right outside that he had all linked together u/w. reminded me of the pompano wrek trek type stuff. and hamtpon bays is basically at the end of the lie, easier drive than montauk.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Will you guys come up to new england or just stay where baseball teams dont' win ?
    Settle down up there Mr. BoSox. You have 19 more championships to win before you're in the same league.

Great idea on the NERDs. Will SCRUBS be welcome as friends, or be shunned as rivals?

I think the Pacific Northwest should form the WUSS group - Washington Underwater Survey Society or something like that. Then we can start the Rebreather olympics.

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Settle down up there Mr. BoSox. You have 19 more championships to win before you're in the same league.

Great idea on the NERDs. Will SCRUBS be welcome as friends, or be shunned as rivals?

I think the Pacific Northwest should form the WUSS group - Washington Underwater Survey Society or something like that. Then we can start the Rebreather olympics.
    aka yachtclubs cross members welcome!

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Win... Buy.... such a fine distinction....

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Got room for a MOD1 diver in the group? Seems like all the talk so far is deep stuff.

From where I am in northwest NJ (Hunterdon), the best place to board a boat is NJ anywhere from Shark River to Barnegat. I did the trip to Long Island once (to board the Wahoo) spending Friday night in a motel for a Saturday dive. It worked, but Friday night traffic going that way was a nightmare.

--
    Art

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

count me in for the group. I'd also be interested in midweek stuff.

Great news that the explorer will be down with us for the winter. I look forward to going out with you Dave.

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Somehow I'm not seeing a true desire for friendship here ... :D

Great idea Tony - now you're thinking constructively! After that we just need people to form the South West Intrepid Narcosis Evaders and the Gulfcoast Official No-bubble Advanced Divers and we'd be all set ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast