+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Thumbs up N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

NERD = North East Rebreather Divers' . concept to book deeper , more interesting, new trips with boat captains ahead of time as a group, new fun destinations.... ideas and concepts welcome. thought being a low maintinance , non whinney group who just wants to dive. No dues, no bs! Just a bit more organized process so trips don't get cancelled due to lack of diver interest. If it makes any sense to please let me know.
    pls send me a PM with your contact info. it is now official -NERDs' we are
    Last edited by jiseson; 27th August 2008 at 22:50.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: N.E.R.D or N.Y.R.D is being formed!

if im not the other guy already count me in!

dove the mistletoe and warrior today, at least i got wet.......

groundswells suck.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    if im not the other guy already count me in!

dove the mistletoe and warrior today, at least i got wet.......

groundswells suck.
    u make 3-u also get a vote of the name choice?

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

i say nerd its catchy and makes for a 'big tent' instead of reigniting the whole ny/nj thing.

let just go dive.

but we always type it N.E.R.D., like the men from uncle.....
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    i say nerd its catchy and makes for a 'big tent' instead of reigniting the whole ny/nj thing.

let just go dive.

but we always type it N.E.R.D., like the men from uncle.....
    and so it will be!

New Member CaptCook is an unknown quantity at this point CaptCook's Avatar

I'd be interested, need a gang to dive with. I like nerd.

Below Me??? drtyjrzy is on a distinguished road drtyjrzy is on a distinguished road drtyjrzy's Avatar

I'm getting my initial training in november......I'd be interested in diving with you guys. I'm not from new york so i vote NERD.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Will you guys come up to new england or just stay where baseball teams dont' win ?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Not nearly as cool as S.C.R.U.B., but everyone has to start someplace.

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

Being from Ct.
    I like N.E.R.D
    says so much with so little :)
    Kevin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast