+ Reply to Thread

Thread: diving this weekend

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

diving this weekend

anybody going out? like to get a condition report here in the deerfield beach, pompano beach, and ft lauderdale area

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: diving this weekend

I think I am going to sit this weekend out. Better to wait for conditions to improve.

RBW Member deepstops is an unknown quantity at this point deepstops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    anybody going out? like to get a condition report here in the deerfield beach, pompano beach, and ft lauderdale area
    I went out with Oliver this morning. There's a layer of cooler brown/green water on top down to about 20' and then it's relatively "normal" although there's quite a bit of particulate in the water. We dove in both 110' and 40' and I limited on crustaceans on one of the dives

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

So Brian...if we're seeing you here on RBW does this mean you're coming over to the darkside sometime soon? Just beware of those damn red and black contraptions.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    Just beware of those damn red and black contraptions.
    Yeah, we are everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Some more black than others; some a little more faded red than others! :D

Administrator Tienuts has disabled reputation Tienuts's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, Megalodon, KISS

Thanks to half a bottle of dye given to me by Dsix, I am now a member of the Optima black CL club.

+ Reply to Thread