+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Pit and BMB Passage at 105M

RBW Member wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker's Avatar

Re: The Pit and BMB Passage at 105M

so , you guys going to push next gen???:)

Hans C. Kaspersetz luxrok has a spectacular aura about luxrok has a spectacular aura about luxrok has a spectacular aura about luxrok has a spectacular aura about luxrok has a spectacular aura about luxrok's Avatar

Re: The Pit and BMB Passage at 105M

Quote Originally Posted by wreckseeker  View Original Post
    so , you guys going to push next gen???:)

Just a quick update. Patrick and I just got home and unpacked. Today, he reached the end of Jill's Chamber, we think. The passage started to pinch down again. He scootered to the end of Wakulla and then swam the rest. Which I believe was 5 minutes past the restriction.

Our plans are to find the end of the line, which we believe is 1000ft past Jill's Chamber. This will most likely require pushing a scooter through the nasty restriction at the end of BMB. What happens from there is up to the cave gods. ;)

Today's dive went with out a hitch and I would like to thank my teammate for another awesome experience!

I think the next dive will happen near the end of September. I have to go back to the states to do some diving in the St. Lawrence! I expect Patrick to write up his experience as soon as his has a free moment. Looks like he will be teaching a lot in the coming weeks.

Great work Patrick!

Hans

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2