+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nautilus CCR

RBW Member cassidy omholt is an unknown quantity at this point cassidy omholt's Avatar
    Nautilus

MK 15.5

Nautilus CCR

I have contacted the webmaster already, but perhaps this is the proper course of action. I attempted to create a link but received an error message.

I would like to establish a link to the Nautilus website under the rebreather manufacturer categroy. After ten years of development, we have released the Nautilus CCR to the diving community as of July 2008. The Nautilus is an electronically controlled closed circuit rebreather that has been designed and produced to expand the closed circuit market. It is simple to operate, easy to learn, safe to use, and affordable to buy. The Nautilus CCR is dive ready for $5,0000.00 plus $750.00 for training. We are currently certifying through CMAS.

When I enter the website by name it changes automatically to Rebreather Nautilus CCR Closed Circuit Rebreather but the name is (divenautilus.com). What is the proper course of action to have representation on rebreatherworld.com?

Best Regards,

Casey Omholt
    Nautilus CCR
    Operations and Instruction

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Nautilus CCR

Casey:

I can't help with your original question, but I wanted to say I enjoyed seeing the Nautilus last month in Mexico. German Yanez showed me his Nautilus when I was in Cozumel last month. It looks great. Congratulations on a nice (and economical) CCR!

Doug

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by cassidy omholt  View Original Post
    I have contacted the webmaster already, but perhaps this is the proper course of action. I attempted to create a link but received an error message.

I would like to establish a link to the Nautilus website under the rebreather manufacturer categroy. After ten years of development, we have released the Nautilus CCR to the diving community as of July 2008. The Nautilus is an electronically controlled closed circuit rebreather that has been designed and produced to expand the closed circuit market. It is simple to operate, easy to learn, safe to use, and affordable to buy. The Nautilus CCR is dive ready for $5,0000.00 plus $750.00 for training. We are currently certifying through CMAS.

When I enter the website by name it changes automatically to Rebreather Nautilus CCR Closed Circuit Rebreather but the name is (divenautilus.com). What is the proper course of action to have representation on rebreatherworld.com?

Best Regards,

Casey Omholt
    Nautilus CCR
    Operations and Instruction
    Hi Casey, you should also see about getting a Nautilus forum started here on RBW, so we have a place to ask questions about the unit. I don't know exactly what it's involved...

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Hi Casey, just tried to place your link and it doesn't work.
    One more thing we need to fix, my apologies.

+ Reply to Thread