+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Library!

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Library!

Just a quick note to say 'Hello'

I've started work on the library, sorting the formatting out of articles, pulling the articles from the old site over to the new-look RBW and creating articles from threads which we believe would be perfect in the library.

Also to let you all know that those contributing to the library will now also get a RBW Writer logo beneath their username and title, just like the RBW Staff

So come on folks, lets get writing :D

Any comments, feedback etc are more than welcome :p

Lou
    Last edited by Louby Lou; 14th November 2005 at 21:04.

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

G'day Louby Lou,
    You certainly are doing a mighty fine job of sorting my sh*t out, last time I posted an article, -- it was painful for me trying to re-arrange the layout & i'm glad you took over. Many thanks :)

I'm about to do it all again with , part 3 Bikini , I think it is much better article overall with heaps more photos but I reckon I will need help again before I start flogging the dead horse.
    Give me some feedback guys, red or green , I'm a big guy who can take it

Article 2 has my cousin John credited but it should be me, Jeff , alias scuttle instead. :D

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: Library!

Thanks for the article, Jeff. :)
    Quickly fixed the credit for you since Lou isn't online. ;)

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle
    G'day Louby Lou,
    You certainly are doing a mighty fine job of sorting my sh*t out, last time I posted an article, -- it was painful for me trying to re-arrange the layout & i'm glad you took over. Many thanks :)

I'm about to do it all again with , part 3 Bikini , I think it is much better article overall with heaps more photos but I reckon I will need help again before I start flogging the dead horse.
    Give me some feedback guys, red or green , I'm a big guy who can take it
    No worries :D All part of the service... you can either upload it into the articles section and I can play with it there... or drop me a PM/ email and I'll format it and post it for you :D

Thanks Stefan for correcting little mistake :o

All the old articles from the old site are undergoing the same format treatment so there is a nice format in the area :)

Keep them articles coming folks... lets build the biggest and best RB library going :D Oh and don't forget to start a link to your article so people can feed back and leave comments :D

Oh Jeff... I'll start one for your articles too whilst I think about it :D

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

You're doing a great job with the library, Lou. I always thought it was one of the biggest assets of Rebreather World, and with you looking after it even more so.

Evenin' All

Just a nudge about the library to see if anyone has any articles, training reports, trip reports, kit reports etc they would like to submit

We now have a whooping 68 articles in there, which I think is pretty good going since the November last year

So if you have anything you would like to submit or any other questions about the library or how to get your article up in there, drop me a PM and I'll do my best.

Again many thanks to everyone who has submitted articles; they look great

Cheers

Miss Lou

Made in England. Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk.'s Avatar
    Viale C.Colombo 75 Marina di Carrara. MS 54036 Italy

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    You're doing a great job with the library, Lou. I always thought it was one of the biggest assets of Rebreather World, and with you looking after it even more so.
    Perhaps you should have a 'STAFF' wip round and get her that Meg we all know she really wants... :D

Bye the way, how are things on that front Lou, what have you decided?? :)

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    Evenin' All

Just a nudge about the library to see if anyone has any articles, training reports, trip reports, kit reports etc they would like to submit

We now have a whooping 68 articles in there, which I think is pretty good going since the November last year

So if you have anything you would like to submit or any other questions about the library or how to get your article up in there, drop me a PM and I'll do my best.

Again many thanks to everyone who has submitted articles; they look great

Cheers

Miss Lou
    My article on Boris stripped is still missing...don't tell me to do the work one more time, I'm too old for this!:p

Nad

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Nick uk.
    Perhaps you should have a 'STAFF' wip round and get her that Meg we all know she really wants... :D :)
    Maybe I should get one for myself first.
    She already has one, even if it's just a PYBOD. :p
    (Pink & Yellow Box Of Defects )

Made in England. Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk. has a spectacular aura about Nick uk.'s Avatar
    Viale C.Colombo 75 Marina di Carrara. MS 54036 Italy

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Maybe I should get one for myself first.
    She already has one, even if it's just a PYBOD. :p
    (Pink & Yellow Box Of Defects )

Tushè..:D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast