+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I give reputation / this green thing everyone talks about!

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Exclamation How do I give reputation / this green thing everyone talks about!

Well what is reputation?

It is the system that this forum uses to let everyone know what the forum thinks about you! You know - the green blobs next to peoples names.

If you see a post that some one has done that you think is great or really bad then you can give them / take away reputation.

You just click on the yellow smilie which is shown on their post underneath their location field.

This will open up a new window and there you can choose to give reputation or take it away and leave them a little message..

How much reputation you recieve depends on the person who is giving it....

The more reputation the giver has as well as how many posts they have and how long they have been a member means incrreased reputation donated per click. eg a long time member with high reputation will give much more rep then a new member with 2 posts.

Stuart

PS you have to spread the love around you can not just keep giving to the same person!

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    PS you have to spread the love around you can not just keep giving to the same person!
    But try telling your girlfriend that..... :D

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    nice comeback

/me clicks the green thingy

DT.

+ Reply to Thread