+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poddiver Radio dives with the SCRUBS

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Poddiver Radio dives with the SCRUBS

Joe Cocozza, the host of Poddiver Radio, recently visited south Florida and joined the SCRUBS divers for a little diving and fun. You can listen to the whole thing in episode 99.

poddiver's Podcast

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Poddiver Radio dives with the SCRUBS

A nice listen! :)

(Oh, and I'll make sure to get you all back! If you listen, you'll understand.)

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    A nice listen! :)

(Oh, and I'll make sure to get you all back! If you listen, you'll understand.)
    I wasn't there, I'm innocent - - - - - - this time.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I wasn't there, I'm innocent - - - - - - this time.
    Actually, I am counting on you to help me come up with a particularly sneaky plan. Let's face it: You are the best in that department. So, why not go with the Master?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Actually, I am counting on you to help me come up with a particularly sneaky plan. Let's face it: You are the best in that department. So, why not go with the Master?
    That sounds like a "Game On" declaration to me!!!

Guess it's just about time to start preparing our offensive/defensive practical jokes for the September Bahamas trip - Let the games begin!!!

RBW Member POD DIVER RADIO is an unknown quantity at this point POD DIVER RADIO's Avatar
    EVOLUTION PLUS

DRAGER DOLPHIN

NEW PODCAST EPISODE: Pod Diver Radio #102

POD DIVER Episode 102: Copyright 2010:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/poddiver/PD102.mp3

PROGRAMING NOTE: THE OLD RSS FEED TO ITUNES IS STILL NOT WORKING. RE-SUBSCRIBE USING THIS RSS ADDRESS: feed://poddiver.libsyn.com/rss or poddiver.net

POD DIVER 102 -. Welcome to the 5th season of Pod Diver Radio!

SEGMENT 1:
    Life Raft Survival & Rescue at Sea: Interview with Charles Daneko of WINSLOW LifeRaft Company (WINSLOW® Liferaft Company Home ) 800-838-3012

SEGMENT 2: Diving on the Wrecks of Truk Lagoon with Captain Mike Gerkin:

**** Join Jill Heinerth, Wes Skiles, Kenny Broad and Brian Kakuk as they explore Bahamas Blue Holes. NOVA: Extreme Cave Diving premieres on PBS February 9th at 8pm Eastern Time
    ***** Check out Rebreather Pro Rebreather Pro
    ** Travel tip! Don’t stay at MOTEL 6 in Fort Lauderdale, it is STILL infested with roaches!
    ** POD DIVER RADIO is supported by DAN The Divers Alert Network (DAN Divers Alert Network) be a safe diver, JOIN DAN TODAY!
    ** POD DIVER RADIO and Blue House Multimedia also want to thank Tom Shear and Assemblage 23 for permission to use their music in POD DIVER RADIO and POD DIVER TV. If you like the Assemblage 23 bumper music check out; updates - Assemblage 23

DIRECT DOWNLOAD :
    http://media.libsyn.com/media/poddiver/PD102.mp3

Or our Blog page at :
    POD DIVER RADIO 2010

RBW Member jri is an unknown quantity at this point jri's Avatar
    Megalodon COPIS II

Great NEWS....good to be able to hear you Joe...
    Jesus

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

That Motel 6 will never recover.... :)

RBW Member POD DIVER RADIO is an unknown quantity at this point POD DIVER RADIO's Avatar
    EVOLUTION PLUS

DRAGER DOLPHIN

POD DIVER RADIO 116: Report from DEMA 2011 about Rebreather Forum 3.0. Interview with Roz Lunn and Brian Caney. For more info : Rebreather Forum 3 - RF3 Summary | Online Registration by Cvent

Direct MP3 download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/poddiver/PD116.mp3

POD DIVER IS NOW PARTNERED WITH MARINERS LEARNING SYSTEM. Mariners Learning System
    ** Subscribe Free: poddiver.net
    ** Subscribe Free:
    ** Facebook Page: POD DIVER RADIO | Facebook
    ** 6Pack School: Mariners Learning System
    ** Facebook: Joseph Cocozza | Facebook

POD DIVER RADIO and Blue House Multimedia also want to thank Tom Shear and Assemblage 23 for permission to use their music in POD DIVER RADIO and POD DIVER TV.

poddiver.net
    Mariners Learning System

+ Reply to Thread