+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My suggestion for the day.

Smile, how bad can it be? Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner will become famous soon enough Eliot Danner's Avatar
    KISS, rEvo, Optima, Inspo

Meg, Mk15, Dolphin, Evolution

Re: My suggestion for the day.

Finished my CCR Cave - that was probably the most taxing course I have ever taken.

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

I did a bunch of arm curls with a six pack of Miller. The strange thing is my six pack now looks like a keg. :D

RBW Member MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I guess he could not wait any longer for you.
    If he was waiting for me to help him in that area he will be waiting for one hell of a long time.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireman  View Original Post
    ...go work out--1/2 hour for your familly and your hobby.
    Well, I've had quite a bit of time off of late, and I seem to have found the ocean for a good number of those days.

Last Tuesday, Friday, Monday, and Today were all dive days. I've managed to pump up the arms pulling down the line in strong current, beef up the legs finning in strong current, and break just about every piece of gear I own. :D

I spent Saturday (bagged a morning dive) and Sunday (laps in the pool dodging screaming 3 year olds) with family, and after all this activity, I'm ready for a few days off to rest!

I'm not sure why I'm even on RBW at the moment, but this thread reminds me that I should be bagging the couch diving for a while. ;)

Time to find something else to do for another week before it's time to go back to work....

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Ok Funny boys
    Mark and John, not men , WOMEN. REMEMBER!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2