+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PASCR Satori Cave diving in Greece

Underwater Speleologist ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS's Avatar

PASCR Satori Cave diving in Greece

Atached some pictures from a recent cave dive with pascr Satori. The quality is not so good compared to other pictures published in this forum (sorry).

My general coment on the unit is that is very robust and dependable. In this dive I follow a circuit route in a known cave and I used only 50 bars from a 6lt cylinder. Average depth was 12 meters and the total duration was 80 minutes.

A video of the dive is in process...

Enjoy
    Argyris
    Last edited by ARGYRIS; 13th December 2008 at 12:37.

Underwater Speleologist ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS is a jewel in the rough ARGYRIS's Avatar

Re: PASCR Satori Cave diving in Greece

And a small video from this dive as promised.

RBW Member leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo's Avatar
    TresPresidentes and NT1

NT2, Hammerhead, AH1

Well done Argyris!

Nice photos and a very good video. Thnak you.

What you had in the tanks? Nitrox 50%?

Leonardo

Thank you Leonardo,

The video is a result from my coleague vagelis Athanasopoulos.

I used EAN40.

Argyris
    Last edited by ARGYRIS; 31st July 2008 at 13:54.

RBW Member leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo's Avatar
    TresPresidentes and NT1

NT2, Hammerhead, AH1

Thanks for the information, Argyris.

I'm still waiting for my AH1... and next week I have to leave for Crete as every year.

Thanks again for sharing your photos and video.

Leonardo

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Quote Originally Posted by leonardo  View Original Post
    Thanks for the information, Argyris.

I'm still waiting for my AH1... and next week I have to leave for Crete as every year.

Thanks again for sharing your photos and video.

Leonardo
    Thank's for sharing the photos and nice film.

Cheers Ossi

RBW Member bjornaow is an unknown quantity at this point bjornaow's Avatar

Hi Argyris

If my counting is correct that will be a SAC of 1,7 liter

50 x 6 = 300

300/ 2,2 = 136

136/ 80 = 1,7 liter

That must be a very good SAC rate

Whats the ratio for this rebrether 1 tru 10 ?

P.s I don't say you wrong but it sounds almost to good
    Last edited by bjornaow; 31st July 2008 at 23:18. Reason: spelling

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Man, you guys have it made over there!

When we're cave diving in the US it's usually a bunch of overweight male cave divers standing around the water. You have non-diving women watching!

Everyone is going to want to visit and join you for a dip.

I especially like the first picture with the dry(?) cave in the background.

Thanks for sharing.

Paul

Thank you all for your positive comments.

bjornaow:

The rebreather has a ratio of 8. I was also amazed on the result! I am very impressed about the performance of this rebreather so far.

Paul:

I know what you mean, I had the same experience when I was at the Sates.

Leonardo:
    Enjoy you holidays in Crete. Give us you impresions of the AH1, it will be very valuable.

Argyris
    Last edited by ARGYRIS; 1st August 2008 at 08:56.

+ Reply to Thread