+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 sites, one trip

RBW Member Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen's Avatar

2 sites, one trip

I am trying to put a group of divers together for an overnighter Aug 10th and 11th. The first dive, approx 195 fsw will be on an unknown 19th century collier discovered last year. We are trying to id it. The second dive will be on the Coimbra. The plan is to leave the dock the afternoon of the 10th, dock on the Unk wreck that night and do our dives the next day.

If interested please contact either The Lockness, Captainjohn@locknessdiveboat.com or PM me.

For any of you who care, with a little tlc, I might cook.:)

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Re: 2 sites, one trip

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey C Gershen  View Original Post
    I am trying to put a group of divers together for an overnighter Aug 10th and 11th. The first dive, approx 195 fsw will be on an unknown 19th century collier discovered last year. We are trying to id it. The second dive will be on the Coimbra. The plan is to leave the dock the afternoon of the 10th, dock on the Unk wreck that night and do our dives the next day.

If interested please contact either The Lockness, Captainjohn@locknessdiveboat.com or PM me.

For any of you who care, with a little tlc, I might cook.:)
    john knows i care

RBW Member Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen's Avatar

Does that mean you are in?

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey C Gershen  View Original Post
    Does that mean you are in?
    yes sir

+ Reply to Thread