+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OMS 13 Cu ft tanks (for a sports KISS)

RBW Writer Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue's Avatar

OMS 13 Cu ft tanks

I'm looking for some feedback on OMS 13 Ft3 tanks.
    In order to remove some weight from my weight belt diving the Sport Kiss I would like to replace the Alu 13's for steel ones, and I have found that OMS have them
    Does any of you own one of these? Opinions? or any other advice ...

Thanks

Sue

New Member DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC's Avatar
    Just curious, but why not go with the 20's... the cost would be the same wouldn't it...

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    I'm looking for some feedback on OMS 13 Ft3 tanks.
    In order to remove some weight from my weight belt diving the Sport Kiss I would like to replace the Alu 13's for steel ones, and I have found that OMS have them
    Does any of you own one of these? Opinions? or any other advice ...

Thanks

Sue

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC
    Just curious, but why not go with the 20's... the cost would be the same wouldn't it...
    Pricewise they're very close, I asume because the 20s will stick out quite a bit.

Sue, SDS, the US distributor for APD will likely use them on the US Evos.
    So if you give it a bit of time you should have plenty of feedback.

Don't know how they're stamped and where you get your fills, but if they lack CE you may run into problems with uptight personel at fill stations etc.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Tanks

Sue,

What about sourcing some of the tanks they're using in the Ouroborous or the EVO? They're both using 2L, I think

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

That's a sound idea, they both do use the small 2 ltr cylinders.

RBW Writer Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue's Avatar
    I've talked to APV in London at the LIDS (and even put my name into an order list). They have all the 2 Lt production up to late May reserved for the Evo, so I had to look elsewhere.
    The 3 liters ones (I guess they should be those 20's) are just too big for the SK

Fills aren't a problem, besides being a blender I'm a friend of some filling station's owners ; -)

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

3's are too big how? You mean in length, or in capacity?

What about the 3L heiser dumpys? I run them on my Classic kiss and they're a nice size.

lenght! the SK is much smaller than the Classic

PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Zak, have a look at the picture of the Sport and Classic KISSes next to an Inspiration. The 3 ltr tanks would probably work (same diameter, for their weight the ss case would be better I guess), but they stick out over the case quite a bit.
    Attached Images

New Member hoopa is an unknown quantity at this point hoopa's Avatar
    acutally the 3's might work well for protecting the pods at the top --- if they went up that hight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast