+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wakatobi Resort Sept.

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Wakatobi Resort Sept.

I currently have 2 reservations for a 10 night stay in the Wakatobi resort ( Wakatobi Dive Resort - Southeast Sulawesi Indonesia). My wife and I will not be able to make the trip for personal reasons. The trip was booked through my local dive shop and is non refundable. I wish of course to sell my spaces, it includes round trip from Bali to Wakatobi, garden cottage, all meals, 3 boat dives daily, 2 night boat dives and unlimited beach diving. The reservation is for September 19th through the 30th 2008. Flight from Bali will be departing on the morning of the 19th and returning on the 30th.
    The reservation was $7000. US our cost and I am offering it for $5000 US.
    The resort is rebreather friendly, sorb is available and tank rentals and they have O2 with a booster. PM me if interested or if more info is needed. :)

RBW Member mixedgas is an unknown quantity at this point mixedgas's Avatar
    Sentinel-Meg-Dolphin

Re: Wakatobi Resort Sept.

PM sent

+ Reply to Thread