+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Mini Booster Pumps.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

New Mini Booster Pumps.

http://www.underpressurediving.co.uk/

Any one seen them or played with them yet? Seems to be done by Mark Elliott

Stuart

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: New Mini Booster Pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    http://www.underpressurediving.co.uk/

Any one seen them or played with them yet? Seems to be done by Mark Elliott

Stuart
    Hydraulic pumps.... by Maximator

some claimed that theirs was stamped MO22 511

which matches up with a model from maximator.. Obviously they would have to be cleaned, but I would be concerned with safety since pumps designed for liquid service dont have to be made to as exacting specifications as a gas pump... (and are usualy alot cheaper)

http://www.maximator.de/

at 4.5lg its a bit heaver than the others..

1.28:1 stoke ratio, 9.2cm3 per stroke, 3.9lpm at 10 bar (seems a bit slow, gas should be a bit faster)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by jradomski; 9th November 2005 at 09:04.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Anyone know the price for these boosters?

-Pasi

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski
    Hydraulic pumps.... by Maximator

some claimed that theirs was stamped MO22 511

which matches up with a model from maximator.. Obviously they would have to be cleaned, but I would be concerned with safety since pumps designed for liquid service dont have to be made to as exacting specifications as a gas pump... (and are usualy alot cheaper)

http://www.maximator.de/

at 4.5lg its a bit heaver than the others..

1.28:1 stoke ratio, 9.2cm3 per stroke, 3.9lpm at 10 bar (seems a bit slow, gas should be a bit faster)
    I've got one and it's 3kg, not 4.5 so lighter than the others

Ian

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plazma
    Anyone know the price for these boosters?

-Pasi
    I believe it's £630 including hoses, these are new units not recon like the earlier ones (like mine)

Ian

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

I paid UKP 630 for pump and adaptors for the inlet and outlet back to 1/4" BSP and also an inflator connector for the drive gas.

Has been some discussion on the Inspiration list about the pumps. I have just ordered hoses etc...will do a write up and photos when I have it all hooked up and running.

Feedback I have heard from other users is that it pumps very well...will let you know how I get on.

Steve

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by iani
    I've got one and it's 3kg, not 4.5 so lighter than the others

Ian
    What did they remove from the standard pump??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

I have not weighed mine...but it looks identical to the one in the maximator catalogue.

I have had some off-line discussions with Mark Elliot about some HSE concerns with the unit which he has addressed to my satisfaction. If he gives me the thumbs up I will post the discussion here.

Steve

photo isn't great but you can make out it's 3kg

Ian
    Attached Images

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by iani
    photo isn't great but you can make out it's 3kg

Ian

Ohhhhhh you should have said you used the precision baggage weighting equipment :D

My one cost 630 with the hoses but no valves or pressure gauge and i expect it to turn up next week. I went for ali and steel the SS expedition model with hand pump is about 700+ the hoses £780 I believe.

ATB

Mark Chase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast