+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sept 7th Jupiter/goliath grouper trip

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Sept 7th Jupiter/goliath grouper trip

Attention SCRUBS, goliath grouper spawning season is coming up, the Emerald Diver (Emerald Charters - scuba diving jupiter) has set aside Sep 7th as a No bubbles No troubles Trip, for rebreather divers only.

As before, this should be another fun day out to dive with the goliath grouper on sites like Jupiter’s famed Hole-in-the-Wall (depth 140 feet), Esso Bonaire wreck (in 90 feet) and the MG-111 wreck (60 feet). Like the Hole-in-the-Wall, these two wreck sites are goliath grouper spawning ground sites where you will have the opportunity to see many as 40 to 50 of the immense groupers assembled together at one time per site. But this area is not just all about big goliaths. If everyone wants to do something different we have sites for big loggerhead turtles and possibly some sharks.

The boat is a 42-foot USCG certified for 22 divers, however for this outing there will only be space for 10 divers at $90 per person. The boat is docked at Seagate Marina located on US1 3 miles North of Indiantown Road. Boat leaves the dock at 9:00 am with our return at 4:00 pm. The only thing really dictating bottom time duration will be our return time back at the dock.

Walt Stearns.
    Last edited by Walt Stearns; 15th December 2008 at 12:46.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Sept 7th Jupiter/goliath grouper trip

Walt,

I had a lot of fun last year on this trip, so I'd definitely like to join you again this year!

Last year all spots were reserved directly through you, but your posting didn't include any booking instructions. I called Scuba Works, the shop booking for Randy, but they referred me to you, because their records indicated you had the boat.

PM sent.

Adrian
    Last edited by sfldiver; 16th July 2008 at 19:31.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

I'm in too.....! -Tim

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

Amy and I are in again :D
    Thanks,
    -Bob

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Can I go too? I wanna go this year, I missed it last time around. Put me on the list.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Carol and I will be in Cocos. Otherwise, I'd love to go. It was a great time last year. Have fun and dive safe!Doug

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar

Alllrrighty then! I have Bob & Amy (eanxdiver), Tim (netimage), Adrian (sfldiver), and Dsix36. Four spaces left.

Doug, you’re going to Cocos, so I am not feeling the least bit sorry for you.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

you can put me on the list also

O.K. Swadiver, you're down on the list.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I absolutly whant to do that trip again.... please put me down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast