+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quit my job last week, time to travel !!

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Quit my job last week, time to travel !!

Ok Boys and Girls and all you other CCR types

I was on the Dive Boat the mighty MV Esperance Star for my 32nd Bday last week, great trip thanks Bear and Trev and all you crazy Photogs.
    http://www.esperancestar.com.au/

Anyway steaming back in after one of my best ever dive trips, sitting in the bow with a Icy Cold Beer and thinking there has to be more to life than sitting in an office.

So I got back to the office and resigned on Monday

So Now I got money, I got a PRISM and I want to go travelling.

I need Suggestions for destinations that ROCK, to fulfil this little fantasy tour we will need.

O2
    Sorb
    Sun
    Brass
    Rust
    And Hot Chicks

So throw me some ideas, anywhere in the world (Other than Australia cause I done most of it already)

Cheers
    Chriso

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Re: Quit my job last week, time to travel !!

Have you considered joining Sea Shepard?
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Have you considered joining Sea Shepard?
    Don’t bait me Steve, I am not in the mood for your Drivel
    Hmm but Ramming Whaling Ships and secret Squirrel stuff might be fun..
    Pinks not my colour

Cheers
    Chriso

Sporty, Spritely KISSer nl_carey is an unknown quantity at this point nl_carey's Avatar

Seems like you need to go to Vanauatu or the Solomons. Your Aussie dollar will last longer there too! At least sorb and O2 are available with trouble there now.

Otherwise more experience heads can contribute, but I hear the Red Sea has excellent wreck diving as long as you go on a liveaboard. Money won't go as far, but the chicks are probably better. O2 and sorb has to be easy to get, and perhaps you could detour and see Phi!

Or, you could follow something like this:
    http://www.divernet.com/wrecks/100340wrecks.shtml

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

How about you visit Panama. Your money will get you very far, an awesome country and some really awesome diving. Also you can head down to Malpelo Island (Colombia) aboard the Inula Catamaran. There you will find some serious shark action, Hammerheads, Silky, and if you are lucky, some wale sharks. Or if you are there in the spring, you also can see the famous ragged tooth sand tiger shark.

www.inula-diving.com

cheers,
    Peter

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherNut
    Or if you are there in the spring, you also can see the famous ragged tooth sand tiger shark.
    I believe that's a Grey Nurse Shark, the real reason Chris quite his job in Byron Bay - he was sick of kicking them out of the way during his dives!

No Comment Mr Fat is an unknown quantity at this point Mr Fat's Avatar

Dubbo! I am sure that there is O2, probably Sorb, plenty of sun, Brass and heaps and heaps of rust. Hot chicks hmm that might be a problem. Good luck with your travel plans if you need anymore help please let me know. Alden

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

The Maldives and the Galapagos islands are both worthy of inclusion on a world tour list...

... that said I am not familar with the logistical issues of RB diving at either location.

And just 'cos its a long way from you, Arctic Circle sub-ice diving?!!

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

The Galapagos are fantastic but, no brass, no rust and the logistics for a RB would be.. umm, 'interesting'.

Simon

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Get in touch with the Undersea Hunter.
    http://www.underseahunter.com/
    This is the boat that Howard Hall and crew dive off of when they shoot in the Galapagos and Malpelo Island.

They should have no problem providing either O2 or Sorb.

Best Regards, Andrew

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast