+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regs on a Meg

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Regs on a Meg

What regs come factory on a new Meg eCCR?

RBW Member hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly's Avatar
    eCCR Meg

mCCR Dreadnought

Re: Regs on a Meg

MK 2 scuba pros or DS4's I think you have a choice on them.

Copis meg has the DS4's, need to plug the diaphrapm from ambient pressure to hold the IP steady for the orifice.

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning...
    Megalodon

We had one meg (the newer one -APECS 2.5) with DS4's and the older, used APECS 2.0, meg with MK2's. Switched to DS4's to standardize the kit and minimize the number of spares carried.Dive safe,Celia

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Celia_E  View Original Post
    We had one meg (the newer one -APECS 2.5) with DS4's and the older, used APECS 2.0, meg with MK2's. Switched to DS4's to standardize the kit and minimize the number of spares carried.Dive safe,Celia
    Any problems with either type of reg?

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

I use the DS 4īs on my Meg w/o any Problems. Easy to service and the parts are very cheap.

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Under Pressure  View Original Post
    I use the DS 4īs on my Meg w/o any Problems. Easy to service and the parts are very cheap.
    DS4's Who makes these?

246 Bubbleless Cove Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze's Avatar

Apeks DS4's all around.

Dept. of Redundancy Dept. Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E has a spectacular aura about Celia_E's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning...
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris  View Original Post
    Any problems with either type of reg?
    Nope, and I will say that the DS4's are actually overkill since you do not need a high performance reg in the setup, but I did it for convenience as I previously mentioned. Both types of reg are easy to overhaul too.

Dive safe,

Celia

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Celia_E  View Original Post
    Nope, and I will say that the DS4's are actually overkill since you do not need a high performance reg in the setup, but I did it for convenience as I previously mentioned. Both types of reg are easy to overhaul too.

Dive safe,

Celia
    Yes, but the service is VERY easy and the are only a few parts inside the DS 4īs. And there are god for cold water diving.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

SP Mk-2's

Very simple, very cheap, and work great. Easy hose routing also.

Only possible drawback: ice/severe cold water diving.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast