+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Description under login

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Description under login

Is there a min. number of posts after which you are allowed to change the title/description under the login (i.e. "New Member") or am I just too thick to find it? :)
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Description under login

Yep its a certain no of posts or certain amount of rep but not sure what the exact amount of either is. I think its 100 posts it will change to custom title allowed when you can change it and it appears in your User Control panel under profile I think.

Silent Lucidity mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    Yep its a certain no of posts or certain amount of rep but not sure what the exact amount of either is. I think its 100 posts it will change to custom title allowed when you can change it and it appears in your User Control panel under profile I think.

THAT IS CORRECT, CHIEF TEA MAKER. ;)

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

I changed mine ages ago, just went to change it to my name instead, but can't!

Neil

+ Reply to Thread