+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone diving Scapa Flow May/June 2009 ?

RBW Member Arkwright is an unknown quantity at this point Arkwright's Avatar

Anyone diving Scapa Flow May/June 2009 ?

We are looking to return to Scapa Flow next year and were wondering if anyone has a trip organised that has a couple of spaces for two inspiration divers.

Feel free to PM me with any trips.

Cheers

Phil
    Last edited by Arkwright; 9th July 2008 at 15:44. Reason: Spelling correction

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Anyone diving Scapa Flow May/June 2009 ?

I might be interested also.
    Thinking about coming over, diving and then leaving my Kiss or Inspo in the hands of a deserving resident.

John

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

I went the week of Memorial Day the past two years, and prob will again next year. John Thornton usually does a deep trip then.

RBW Member Arkwright is an unknown quantity at this point Arkwright's Avatar

We have provisionally booked the week of 10th to 15th may 2009 using a day boat, onshore accomodation in Stromness. Diving within the flow, mixed group of single, twin cylinder and rebreather divers.

At the moment we have 2 spaces left, please pm me for more info. :)

+ Reply to Thread