Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Wreckfest

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Wreckfest

Attention SCRUBS.....

Who all wants to attend Wreckfest....? (Silent World: Wreckfest)

I'm booking w/ Chris for Boat 2 both weekends, and I'm lining up accomidations at Kawama (mm100)... Fellow SCRUBS are welcome to crash to split costs as I'm told the units are huge and sleep 4-8 comfortably.

-Tim

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: Wreckfest

I'm going! it looks like a great time! look forward to meeting you guys
    mel

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Hi All,

Wreckfest starts this Saturday 2nd August and runs until the following Sunday 10th August! It is not too late to book a space and join GUE, IANTD, PADI & TDI in celebrating the fantastic wrecks of the Florida Keys. There will be diving suitable for everyone from Advanced Open Water up to Advanced Technical levels and above, as we will be visiting the Queen of Nassau (240ft) The Northern Light (190fsw) the excellent wrecks of Biscayne Bay (150fsw) plus the usual Spiegel Grove, Duane & Bibb (65' - 140') This year we will also be doing exploratory dives on virgin wrecks in over 400fsw in an attempt to establish the identity and history of the vessels.

Afternoons and evenings will be fun, frolics, presentations, lectures, seminars, gear demos and give-aways!

visit Silent World: Wreckfest for more info. Call me on 305-395-1194 or email me to book your space!

Cheers

RBW Member Runawaylobster is an unknown quantity at this point Runawaylobster's Avatar

Tim,

I think I will join you on the NL dive if there is still room....

why aren't you diving the QON it's an easier dive.

LL

RBW Member diveladydive is on a distinguished road diveladydive is on a distinguished road diveladydive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Hi All,

Wreckfest starts this Saturday 2nd August and runs until the following Sunday 10th August! It is not too late to book a space and join GUE, IANTD, PADI & TDI in celebrating the fantastic wrecks of the Florida Keys. There will be diving suitable for everyone from Advanced Open Water up to Advanced Technical levels and above, as we will be visiting the Queen of Nassau (240ft) The Northern Light (190fsw) the excellent wrecks of Biscayne Bay (150fsw) plus the usual Spiegel Grove, Duane & Bibb (65' - 140') This year we will also be doing exploratory dives on virgin wrecks in over 400fsw in an attempt to establish the identity and history of the vessels.

Afternoons and evenings will be fun, frolics, presentations, lectures, seminars, gear demos and give-aways!

visit Silent World: Wreckfest for more info. Call me on 305-395-1194 or email me to book your space!

Cheers
    I'm emailing you.. Hope you still have space!

-Peri

RBW Member phreaticus53 is an unknown quantity at this point phreaticus53's Avatar

Does Silent World boost O2 and /or He?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phreaticus53  View Original Post
    Does Silent World boost O2 and /or He?
    yes... full tech shop capabilities... you may want to inform them of your specific needs prior to ensure they have on hand...

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

I'll look forward to meeting you. Great website btw, some cool photos on there! Is that Eric & Adrian in the caves?

Quote Originally Posted by diveladydive  View Original Post
    I'm emailing you.. Hope you still have space!

-Peri

Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

Hi Lesley, which day? We are doing the NL on Monday 4th & Sunday 10th. I have a space left on each trip.

Let me know!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Runawaylobster  View Original Post
    Tim,

I think I will join you on the NL dive if there is still room....

why aren't you diving the QON it's an easier dive.

LL

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Adrian and I are set for the NL on Monday the 4th.

Chris,

Who else is on the boat that day?

Eric

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast