+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Email notification not working?

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Exclamation Re: Email notification not working?

Same here. It does not work. I am having this problem now for more than a month. Seems not to be Firefox or Explorer related. I have told Curt about it, and he said that he would look into it.

RBN

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Re: Email notification not working?

Add me to that list. I haven't received a notification since the site changed hands. Older posts, like this one, seem to work but any new post I get nothing.

RBW Member rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan's Avatar

Re: Email notification not working?

What is the go with the email notification not working? I thought is my computer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2