+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Email notification not working?

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Email notification not working?

I haven't been receiving any RBW emails for the past week or so. I have notification turned on. Is there a problem with the mail server or just my account? Cheers, Ben.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Email notification not working?

Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueInnovation  View Original Post
    I haven't been receiving any Rebreather World emails for the past week or so. I have notification turned on. Is there a problem with the mail server or just my account? Cheers, Ben.
    I've had mine

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueInnovation  View Original Post
    I haven't been receiving any Rebreather World emails for the past week or so. I have notification turned on. Is there a problem with the mail server or just my account? Cheers, Ben.
    I haven't received any emails in at least a week either!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Did anyone get a response about this? I have not received notifications about PMs or subscribed threads in a long time.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I haven't received any emails in at least a week either!

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Nope, and still not receiving emails. Tried turning email notifications off and back on again but to no avail. From other posts I note that Stuart is flat out like a lizard drinking so I am sure someone will get to it when they can.

Cheers,

Ben.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

No email notifications here either -- for quite some time.

I hope all is well with Stuart, he deserves a break... I definitely understand his focus on the profit making side of life.

-p
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

I haven't been receiving notifications for quite some time. I just gave up on trying to fix it or get any kind of answer to the problem. No one on RBW seems to give a damn any more so I just stopped worrying about it.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I know Stuart, is up to his neck in work and I am sure this is a low priority to fix because there are more important issues however, whats the word on fixing the World Map?

Not complaining, I love this site.
    Chett. L

Ouroboros

Prism

I have started receiving email notification again, thanks guys and gals. :)

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

do you have to be a rbw supporter to get this?
    I've not had email notfication for ages so i assumed that was the case?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast