+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yet another new wreck?

RBW Member david higgins is an unknown quantity at this point david higgins's Avatar

Thumbs up Yet another new wreck?

Welcome to Deep Impact Diving Center La Manga - Cabo de Palos

Hi everyone, i was telling you about the new wreck we had found at 88m. near to La Manga in Spain, this has now been identified and details can be found at the website at diving-consultants.com above. you would hardl believe our luck but since this day we have een checking the area inshore of this and other wrecks in this area, sunk during the last world wars and have discovered another wreck at about 44m, this is good as it is another for the air divers and drager divers amongst us, this is to be dived soon and details will be posted on the above site, there is a blog on the site, to get to this look under information, then blog. i hope i have attached the hyperlink correctly at the top as my diving is much better than my computer skills, i will try to keep you updated.
    dave

untitled tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby's Avatar

Re: Yet another new wreck?

Congratulations on identifying the wreck! Finding another in the process is just more than one could hope. Keep up the good work and your posting these here is much apreciated.
    Tibby

+ Reply to Thread