+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Rodeo & Reef Drift Aboard Scubatime: 07-06-2008

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Rodeo & Reef Drift Aboard Scubatime: 07-06-2008

On Sunday, July the 6th, a few of us local Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s decided to end the long Holiday Weekend Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s style, with a nice couple of easy Sunday afternoon dives!

We are going out with Scubatyme (www.scubatyme.com) in Pompano Beach, Florida and plan to dive the Wreck of the Rodeo 25, which sits in approximately 125' of water, then follow it up with an easy drift reef dive, probably somewhere in the 45' to 65' range.

We are NOT booking the entire boat for this dive, so there may be other open-circuit divers onboard, therefore, don't expect anything too far past general recreational limits, unless we get a big response to this email and book a bunch of spots, then we can dictate our own terms.

If you'd like to join us and get wet one last time before you need to go back to the office on Monday morning, give Enzo at the Scubatyme a call at (954) 786-0909 and book your spot. Also, if you decide to join us, please respond to this thread, so we can add your name to this list.

So far, here's who we have onboard:

Adrian (SFLDiver) - Optima
    Marc (MarcLaukien) - Hammerhead
    Tim (Netmage) - Meg

As always, there will probably be a couple of cameras onboard, so if you want to star in a Rebreather World Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s Trip Report, join us Sunday and we'll make sure to turn the camera's in your direction!
    Last edited by sfldiver; 1st July 2008 at 20:32.

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Upcoming Trip: Wreck of the Rodeo & Reef Drift Aboard Scubatime: 07-06-2008

If We are to assume that I will still be alive after my current ordeal, then You can count me in for this dive too.

Adrian, can you please call Enzo for me.

I am ready to see a wreck instead of wet rocks.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    If We are to assume that I will still be alive after my current ordeal, then You can count me in for this dive too.

Don, sounds like you are developing the same opinion I have of the caves!

No problem, I'll call Enzo for you and secure your spot. Also, even though I know you're in good hands with Jill up there, just do me a favor guys, be safe up there!!

See you this weekend!

Here's the count so far:

Tim (Netmage) - Meg
    Don (Dsix36) - Optima
    Last edited by sfldiver; 2nd July 2008 at 00:32.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I will have to see how I feel after making the Doc trip on Friday. These longer trips usually take enough out of me that I won't need to dive for the remainder of the weekend. Enjoy your dive.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post

But you can see the rock so much further away. Provided your not silting things up and have a good light.

Good Luck and be safe.

John

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    I will have to see how I feel after making the Doc trip on Friday. These longer trips usually take enough out of me that I won't need to dive for the remainder of the weekend. Enjoy your dive.
    I know what you mean Howard, which is why we planned it for Sunday PM, that way we have all day Saturday and Sunday AM to recover from Friday's all day trip. Plus, I'm even planning to take Monday off from work, so I get to relax Monday as well.

I'm sure by the end of our all day trip Friday, I'll have you convinced to go on Sunday's trip!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

you can count Daniele and i in for this trip, possibly one other oc diver

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    you can count Daniele and i in for this trip, possibly one other oc diver
    Excellent - We love having you and Daniele onboard!

Here's what the count looks like so far:

Tim (Netmage) - Meg
    Don (Dsix36) - Optima
    Jeff (Swadiver) - Optima
    Daniele (N/A) - Open Circuit
    Jeff & Daniele's Guest (N/A) - Open Circuit (TBA)

Looks like the Optimas are again taking an early commanding lead in the rebreather count!

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    But you can see the rock so much further away. Provided your not silting things up and have a good light.
    You've obviously never dove w/ Don.... :)
    I think at one point there was actually a running pot from SCRUBS to send him off for cave training... (no don - you can't collect on it now...)

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

If I can get off from work I will go. Won't know until Sunday AM. I will call Enzo to book.
    OPIMA diver

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast