+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sartek triple display PPO2 Meter

RBW Member sailordiver@msn.com is on a distinguished road sailordiver@msn.com is on a distinguished road sailordiver@msn.com's Avatar
    sport KISS

Sartek triple display PPO2 Meter

Last edited by sailordiver@msn.com; 1st July 2008 at 06:18. Reason: to add link

KISS and rEvo diver Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte's Avatar
    rEvo

KISS Classic, Dolphin

Re: Sartek triple display PPO2 Meter

Yes, I have had one on my KISS Classic for about 18 months. Probably 80-90 dives. It has been trouble free and easy to use. My only comment would be that it would be nice if it had a back light.....

Carl wired it into my KISS kidney and also wired in my VR3 to one of the sensors. I therefore have the Sartek display and the VR3 reading all 3 sensors. This gives a bit more redundancy in the event either would fail.

Peter

RBW Member sailordiver@msn.com is on a distinguished road sailordiver@msn.com is on a distinguished road sailordiver@msn.com's Avatar
    sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Piemonte  View Original Post
    Yes, I have had one on my KISS Classic for about 18 months. Probably 80-90 dives. It has been trouble free and easy to use. My only comment would be that it would be nice if it had a back light.....

Carl wired it into my KISS kidney and also wired in my VR3 to one of the sensors. I therefore have the Sartek display and the VR3 reading all 3 sensors. This gives a bit more redundancy in the event either would fail.

Peter

Thanks Peter,
    Does it stay on continuously or shut off after a few minutes to save battery power like the KISS pendant display? And how much time are you getting from the battery?
    Steve

KISS and rEvo diver Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte is just really nice Peter Piemonte's Avatar
    rEvo

KISS Classic, Dolphin

Steve: It operates continuously. I replaced the battery once so far. Not because it went dead, but as a precaution. There is no low battery alert so changing it once a year would be prudent.

Incidently, I wear it on a chest D ring and a couple of times, I have brushed the switch with my hand or arm and turned the display off. No big deal, I just switch it on again.

The battery lasts quite a long time, but I can't remember exactly what Carl told me about battery life. Peter

sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Piemonte  View Original Post
    Steve: It operates continuously. I replaced the battery once so far. Not because it went dead, but as a precaution. There is no low battery alert so changing it once a year would be prudent.

Incidently, I wear it on a chest D ring and a couple of times, I have brushed the switch with my hand or arm and turned the display off. No big deal, I just switch it on again.

The battery lasts quite a long time, but I can't remember exactly what Carl told me about battery life. Peter

Thank you Peter. I'll most likely get one...
    Steve

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

Carl custom made one of his triple meters with a Bendix connector for my Mk 15.5. Have been using it for the last few weeks. Very simple and considerably bulkier than my other digital secondary from Colkan/Sub Sea.
    Last edited by teksimple; 3rd July 2008 at 07:19.

+ Reply to Thread