+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pig heart in my Meg

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Pig heart in my Meg

OK you SCRUBs (Optinas in specifics), I'm going to let you in on a little secret. One of my serial number 711... AI cells did the cliff dive profile today and went from 54mv to 35mv in O2 in one dive.

So, ons me ways home from Palm Beach after the drift, me decides to gets dee tanks topped and picks up a new cell. Ole Dark Lord of the Sith has gone and carried only AI cells with the DR logo on them.

So, me Meg's noomber 2 cell now bears the logo of the Rite Dive. The transformation is upon us, and it is hard to stop. My rig now bears four DR logos. Whodathunkit? (Would have been five, but I used Don's tootbrush and some cat urine to get the Optima bling off my can. Don, I put your toothbrush back where I found it.)

I wave my private parts in your general directions!

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Pig heart in my Meg

Stay strong, brother- keep fighting the evil infection of DR logos!

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

That's nothing. I have Halcyon logos on the SPGs on my Evolution.

I'd love to get some PADI tank inspection stickers for my bottles.

RBW Member tekdiver170 will become famous soon enough tekdiver170 will become famous soon enough tekdiver170 will become famous soon enough tekdiver170's Avatar

Halcyon... that's nothing, how about the GUE sticker I put on my Inspiration. It never fails to get a smart ass remark.

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tekdiver170  View Original Post
    Halcyon... that's nothing, how about the GUE sticker I put on my Inspiration. It never fails to get a smart ass remark.
    Ewwww now everyone will think your unit is an RB80.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

It's like the Andromeda Strain, only worse!!! :D

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    So, me Meg's noomber 2 cell now bears the logo of the Rite Dive. The transformation is upon us, and it is hard to stop.
    In light of your significant interaction with Optima divers, it was inevitable that an enlightened influence would eventually take effect - The reverse-assimilation (i.e., reprogramming) has commenced!

The detox period might feel unpleasant at first, as it rids you and your rebreather of all parasidic thoughts and components, but a genuine sense of enlightighening will eventully emerge and your ugly past will utimately be behind you forever.

You're going to look great in red!
    Last edited by sfldiver; 28th June 2008 at 15:19.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Eric

Its no big deal. Don't worry about it. From what I have been reading I can guess that cell #2 will fail soon and then you will truly know what it feels like to be a Optima owner. If it does fail during the dive. Just do what another Optima diver does and bang yourself against the side of the wreck to see if you can convince it to start working again.:D Or maybe I have that wrong. It might be like a secret handshake or mating call to other Optima divers.

John
    Last edited by jkaterenchuk; 30th June 2008 at 14:00.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

MWAHAHAHAAAAA, it's working, it's working!

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Quote Originally Posted by tekdiver170  View Original Post

AWESOME!!!

I wish I would have thought of it.

Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast