+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long Beach California Scuba Show pictures 2008

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Long Beach California Scuba Show pictures 2008

For those interested, I posted some pictures form the Scuba Show in Long Beach California.

There are some pictures of Nick Icornís Vintage Scuba Gear too.

Go to the Rebreather World Gallery and then to events category under Long Beach California Scuba Show 2008
    Chett. L

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Long Beach California Scuba Show pictures 2008

Thanks for posting the pics!

I especially love the vintage pictures of the divers doing pushups in full scuba gear!

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

ok - the meg backdrop said 3 different counterlung materials...?!?!

Neoprene... Cordura.... whats the 3rd?

-Tim

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Tim,
    Not sure what the 3rd material is. The Material on the Copis ll, I believe is Cordura. Sorry I can't answer your question.
    The Copis ll really seams interesting, I like it.
    Best regards,
    Chett. L
    Chett. L

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

RBW Member zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver's Avatar

I'm kind of digging that paint job on the meg can.

Was that a Shearwater GF on the Titan CCR? What were your (or anyone for that matter) thoughts on the Titan?
    Last edited by zoo_diver; 25th June 2008 at 04:16.

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    ok - the meg backdrop said 3 different counterlung materials...?!?! Neoprene... Cordura.... whats the 3rd?
    Leon told me that he uses counterlungs that I believe he said had a urethane finish. They supposedly are going to start offering them.

The big news I thought was that he said they are going to be coming out with a lot of *new stuff* at DEMA. One thing he mentioned was an entry level rebreather aimed more at the entry level market.

Quote Originally Posted by zoo_diver  View Original Post
    I'm kind of digging that paint job on the meg can.
    Was that a Shearwater GF on the Titan CCR? What were your (or anyone for that matter) thoughts on the Titan?
    The paint job was cool. They said it was an epoxy finish. When you felt it some of the areas were raised so I initially thought they were stickers. However they said it was the way the epoxy was applied.

Visited the Titan booth and spoke with Tomar. He said they were going to have a launch party this week that would make the units available to their instructors. Here is a *really lame* picture I took with my phone of the Titan with the cover unzipped.

Yes it has the Shearwater electronics and is an eCCR.

Thom

Attachment 10031
    Last edited by Thom Susko; 24th June 2011 at 05:57.

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by ChettL  View Original Post
    For those interested, I posted some pictures form the Scuba Show in Long Beach California.

There are some pictures of Nick Icornís Vintage Scuba Gear too.

Go to the Rebreather World Gallery and then to events category under Long Beach California Scuba Show 2008
    Hi Breals & Sea Bass,

Thanks for adding your pictures to the post, nice shots.
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread