+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Site

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

The Site

Hi All

As you can see the site has just been setup and content is still being added. There are a few more things I need to do to the site including adding a photo gallery and a more stylish design.

The Site is based around V Bulleting with VBadvanced CMPS which lets us operate as a Portal.

All the articles are actually posted into the forums database which means it is all searchable and archivable and very flexible.

There are two main sections to the site the Forums - which contain Rebreather Discussions and the Articles section which contain, reviews and articles.

If you have any comments or problems on the site then let us know.

Hope to add more

Stuart

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    I think it looks good, a nice take on the vbulletin ware. Rather strange how the colour scheme is close to my "real" forum home of TPR though ;)

When does the smilie pack get imported :D

DT.

+ Reply to Thread