+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trimix Expedition divers wanted

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Trimix Expedition divers wanted

We are running a trimix diving week out of Orkney starting the 12th of July.Diving will be in the 60 to 85m range and includes a couple of VERY interesting targets including what is thought to be an undived U-boat.So if anyone knows they are up to the job and can commit to a week away then please feel free to PM me your details and I will send you the info.
    Cheers Baloo
    Please note: even if you cannot make this one,we have a couple more weeks planned so PM me your email address,what depths you are HAPPY with and ask to be added to the mailing list.
    Last edited by Deep Baloo; 26th June 2008 at 10:19.

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Re: Trimix Expedition divers wanted

ah, you're killing me Barry! I remember talking to you about this, sounds like a blast. I'll pm you my info for future stuff.

good luck and good weather
    rob infante

RBW Member david_1 is an unknown quantity at this point david_1's Avatar

has the boat got a lift ?

rEvo UK Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo is on a distinguished road Deep Baloo's Avatar
    rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Not as we speak but I am told there is one going on next week.Anyone that is interesred in this or any other trip, please pm me your EMAIL address as it is easier to send the details thar way.Cheers Baloo

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Baloo  View Original Post
    We are running a trimix diving week out of Orkney starting the 12th of July.Diving will be in the 60 to 85m range and includes a couple of VERY interesting targets including what is thought to be an undived U-boat.
    is the deep target a U-boat?
    is it just U-boats you are looking at on this week?

ada

rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

No the U-Boat is just a bonus on the way back from the main target and if an undived uboat is the second choice...........So you in then Ada?Seriously I cannot give out the name of the main target but it will be well worth visiting :)

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Baloo  View Original Post
    No the U-Boat is just a bonus on the way back from the main target and if an undived uboat is the second choice...........So you in then Ada?Seriously I cannot give out the name of the main target but it will be well worth visiting :)
    yes im in!!! just not big on subs

ada;)

rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Well we can limit the week to the one undived uboat just for you :)

So Roll up Roll up for what looks like it should be a cracking week, with some good divers aboard and some Grrrrreat wrecks.

PM me your email for some more details.

Please note: Due to me getting the "ball and chain" attached on Saturday (wedding) response may have to wait until Sunday........When I am back out diving :D

10/52 Psycho Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie is a jewel in the rough Depth-junkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ccr_ada  View Original Post
    yes im in!!! just not big on subs

ada;)

Bloody hell, we dont have to put up with you again do we:D:D:D

Gaz

rEvo X Standard/ Micro

Inspo Vision/ Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Depth-junkie  View Original Post
    Bloody hell, we dont have to put up with you again do we:D:D:D

Gaz
    Wait til you meet the rest of us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast