+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cave diving July 1 - July 5?

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Cave diving July 1 - July 5?

Are any of my fellow cave-dwelling SCRUBs interested in some cave diving in the July 1 - July 5 time frame?

RBW Member mmcauliffe is on a distinguished road mmcauliffe is on a distinguished road mmcauliffe's Avatar

Re: Cave diving July 1 - July 5?

Well, if you guys make it up this way (I live in Luraville) I would love to get with you all and pick your brains, but not during your pre-dive checks...at least I've learned that much so far :)

If you don't mind a lowly O/C sidemounter tagging along, would like to get a dive in with some of you.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    Are any of my fellow cave-dwelling SCRUBs interested in some cave diving in the July 1 - July 5 time frame?
    Hi Marc, I think Don and Tony are going to be up there doing their cave training with Jill around that time. I spoke to Don last night and he told me they were leaving this Thursday and their class started Friday.

I figured I'd warn you in advance, that way you would know who silted our the caves that week!

Adrian

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Some of us are already signed up for the Doc Demilly dive with RJ on July 4. So, we would need a way to work it out to be back in time.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Some of us are already signed up for the Doc Demilly dive with RJ on July 4. So, we would need a way to work it out to be back in time.
    Howard, whatever you do, I suggest you don't miss our full day 4th of July Wreck of the Doc De Milly/Almirante/St. Ann D'Auray Dive Trip to instead go cave diving, because I predict it's going to be awesome!!

Unless of course your going to dive in those Bahama's caves again, then I'd say, the hell with the Doc De Milly!

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Marc:

More people might be responding if they didn't think they would get hit by lightning while diving with you. After your post I know I'm not going to post anything about the Heavens opening up on me!

Ha Ha. Couldn't resist. The Devil made me do it!

Wish we were in the area during that time frame as would like to dive with you.

Regards,

Bill

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Hi Marc, I think Don and Tony are going to be up there doing their cave training with Jill around that time. I spoke to Don last night and he told me they were leaving this Thursday and their class started Friday.

I figured I'd warn you in advance, that way you would know who silted our the caves that week!

Adrian
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Our class is from 6/27 til 7/3. If we both live through it
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

holy hell, he lives!!

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by w ripley  View Original Post
    Marc:

More people might be responding if they didn't think they would get hit by lightning while diving with you. After your post I know I'm not going to post anything about the Heavens opening up on me!

Ha Ha. Couldn't resist. The Devil made me do it!

Wish we were in the area during that time frame as would like to dive with you.

Regards,

Bill

Bill

Good point. He's like a damn lightning rod in the water. I am staying away for my own safety. One close call was enough for a lifetime.

Seriously, I would love to come down and do more caves with Marc but I just can't make it work in my schedule.

John

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

hey guys tell me about the july 4th doc demilly trip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast