+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: June 21st anyone?

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

June 21st anyone?

Sorry for the late post, but....I'd like to see about a dive to the Rodeo, Atria or the Guy Harvey on Saturday...pending current of course. Any takers?

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: June 21st anyone?

Rob,

I'd like to dive on Saturday. I want to try out my new DPV.

Eric

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I just called Conrad, he is wide open
    I will check with Enzo if there are more than 6 interested. "Edit" Talked to the Capt. and he has room on Sat. as well.

I know Howard expressed interest and we all know Adrian doesn't miss a dive unless he is on his death bed.
    Last edited by vidodivr; 19th June 2008 at 16:15.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Count me in. Scott is out of town, so he won't make it. I will be bringing my scooter.

Eric

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    I know Howard expressed interest and we all know Adrian doesn't miss a dive unless he is on his death bed.
    You guys know me well!! Therefore, since I have no intention of being on my "death bed" this weekend, count me in for Saturday!

What were you thinking, morning or afternoon?

If Howard is being considered, it would be a PM trip

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    You guys know me well!! Therefore, since I have no intention of being on my "death bed" this weekend, count me in for Saturday!

What were you thinking, morning or afternoon?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    If Howard is being considered, it would be a PM trip
    Saturday PM works for me, please count me in!

OK....
    Enzo is doing the Rodeo with an Advance Class onboard, so we are limited to Rec limits if we go with him.

Right now there is 3, maybe 4 going, so I booked Conrad, so we have our choice and can do one longer tech dive on Atria or Harvey?

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by vidodivr; 19th June 2008 at 22:53. Reason: changed should I to booked

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I am in for Saturday afternoon. If we go Sunday instead of Saturday, Tony can also go.

I can only dive on Sat. and have booked the boat already, sorry Tony... you need weekends off
    Right now it's the Atria or Harvey aboard the Miss Conduct.

Eric
    Adrian
    James
    Howard
    ME

We have room for one more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast