+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking to Dive June 28/29

Dan Carr pdxDiver is an unknown quantity at this point pdxDiver's Avatar
    Revo III Mini

Megalodon

Looking to Dive June 28/29

I'm coming down to Ft. Lauderdale area for work Jun 27 and I am looking to do some diving on the 28th and possibly the 29th. Is anyone interested in going out on those days or have anything planned in the Ft Lauderdale/Pompano Beach area? I dive a Meg and have about 30 hours on it so far. I'd like to dive in the 130 foot range, I'm a relatively new to the CCR world, and looking to build my CCR skills. Contact me through Rebreather World PM or send an email to ddcarr at gmail.com Regards, Dan

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Looking to Dive June 28/29

Nothing solid planned yet. Something should be happening then though. Stay tuned for more information.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

If the weather looks acceptable, then I have no doubt the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s will be diving that weekend (28th and/or 29th). The Friday before (27th) might be a bit tougher.

It's pretty easy to find a dive boat and just jump onboard, but to coodinate the masses, it's usually best to start the buzz sometime on the Monday or Tuesday of the prior week.

I'm definitely interested for the 28th and/or 29th, but I won't know until next week.

Let's keep in touch!

Adrian

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

I can dive on the 27th and 28th.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I say we get some thing going with Oliver ...

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I've got a new camera and housing that I need to break in, so count me in for any diving this weekend!

Adrian

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Anything scheduled for Friday or Saturday?

Dan Carr pdxDiver is an unknown quantity at this point pdxDiver's Avatar
    Revo III Mini

Megalodon

Guys, I am getting packed for this trip. I am going to need to rent a 40CF bailout,O2 and Dil. Where's the best place for this? Also, should I schlep sorb down or can I buy it by the fill down there? I can dive the 28th and 29th, but would like to be out of the water by 1:00 on the 29th so that I can fly the next day.

Are you guys diving this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Anything scheduled for Friday or Saturday?

Fill Express in Pompano Beach for your rental and sorb needs. If you just need one fill, I can handle that for you if we dive together.

Forecasts look pretty good. The viz has been low, and the currents high. I doubt the viz will improve due to the rainy season, but the current is too variable too predict.

FRIDAY
    EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING 10 TO 15 KNOTS IN THE
    AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS BUILDING TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN THE
    AFTERNOON. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF
    THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON.

FRIDAY NIGHT
    EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 2 FEET
    OR LESS. IN THE GULF STREAM...SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET SUBSIDING TO 2 FEET
    OR LESS AFTER MIDNIGHT. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT
    CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY
    EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR
    SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS
    A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

I haven't heard if anything is booked. I just got back in town, so I'll start poking around tomorrow. I'm game for the Keys as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast