+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather Diver in Los Angeles, looking to meet other Rebreather divers in L.A.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Rebreather Diver in Los Angeles, looking to meet other Rebreather divers in L.A.

Rebreather Diver in Los Angeles, looking to meet other Rebreather divers in L.A.

I would like to meet some more rebreather divers the Los Angeles, area, looking to do some CCR Recreational diving.

If there are any Rebreather divers in Los Angeles, that would like to get together and talk or dive, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Chett.
    Chett. L

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Rebreather Diver in Los Angeles, looking to meet other Rebreather divers in L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by ChettL  View Original Post

I would like to meet some more rebreather divers the Los Angeles, area, looking to do some CCR Recreational diving.

If there are any Rebreather divers in Los Angeles, that would like to get together and talk or dive, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Chett.
    Wake up LA, what's going on?
    Chett. L

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: Rebreather Diver in Los Angeles, looking to meet other Rebreather divers in L.A.

Wake up LA, what's going on?
    LA is dead.
    The action is in San Diego. There are at least 20+ active RB divers here on rEvo, CK, Sentinel, MK15.x, Meg and so on.

Go to SDTechDiving and introduce yourself.

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

BITE YOUR TONGUE, Brandon!

Damn Southerners....

Chett, sorry I missed this. Go to SoCal Tec Divers - Home. I'm Homebrew on that website. Terry Anderson, Mike Wynd and I dive regularly, and there are several other divers that have gone over. Mainly Inspo but also Kiss and Meg divers.PM me if you want a phone number.
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Talking Re: Rebreather Diver in Los Angeles, looking to meet other Rebreather divers in L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post

Damn Southerners....

Chett, sorry I missed this. Go to SoCal Tec Divers - Home. I'm Homebrew on that website. Terry Anderson, Mike Wynd and I dive regularly, and there are several other divers that have gone over. Mainly Inspo but also Kiss and Meg divers.PM me if you want a phone number.
    Andrew, can I come to; please...

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    LA is dead.
    The action is in San Diego. There are at least 20+ active Rebreather divers here on rEvo, CK, Sentinel, MK15.x, Meg and so on.

Go to SDTechDiving and introduce yourself.
    Well why don’t you and Robin & Crew move up to LA where all the islands are and get out of that green beach water in SD.:D
    Chett. L

New Member jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn's Avatar
    Sport KISS

Evolution

CAwreckdivers.org. We have 2 Prism, 3 KISS, 1 Inspo diver and we do recreational limits wreck diving once a month.

Jerry

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Thanks everybody for letting me know about so cal tec divers.I hope to meet some of you guys.

Best re,
    Chett. L

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by aainslie  View Original Post

Damn Southerners....
    Andrew just some friendly smack talk, well deserved, since we haven't seen you or Mike in a long while.

Well why don’t you and Robin & Crew move up to LA where all the islands are and get out of that green beach water in SD.:D
    We wouldn't know what to do without the Tijuana River outflow.

Rumor has it that we are taking an expedition crew up to your parts this weekend. Consider this a serious penetration of the Los Angeles diving borders.
    Last edited by "The Brandon"; 29th September 2008 at 21:47.

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    Andrew just some friendly smack talk, well deserved, since we haven't seen you or Mike in a long while.
    ...and that was my idea of return smack! :)

let's hope we catch our prey - both of them - on Sunday!

See ya,

Andrew
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast