+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey's Week long Live Aboard North Bahama's

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Monkey's Week long Live Aboard North Bahama's

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    STAGING

For those out of towners... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO UPS OR FEDEX YOUR GEAR TO ME AHEAD OF TIME...

When you fly in I can meet you at the air port with your gear or I can get it to the boat for you.

and with enough advance warning I can have bail out bottles available.

and I can certainly have OPTIMA CARTRIGES AVAILABLE so you Optima divers don't have to ship in or show up with any.
    I have a few 80's and 40's I'll make available to the group gratis if necessary...

RBW Member mmcauliffe is on a distinguished road mmcauliffe is on a distinguished road mmcauliffe's Avatar

This is starting to shape up into a fun trip.

Monkey - How many spots do you have reserved for this group? or are you trying to fill the boat?!?

I'm on the fence right now, trying to work out logistics for my CCR purchase and training. A liveaboard on some shallow warm Bahamian waters sounds like a good place to rack up some hours before I get into the caves.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Northwestern Bahamas Itinerary

There is a guest review of the specific trip we are on ..
    Hey folks, the link Monkey provided outlines, in detail and from the perspective of a Ft. Lauderdale diver, specifically what to expect when spending a week aboard the Nekton Pilot while on their Northwest Bahamas Intinerary. I found it to be extremely informative.

If you read that guest review, there should be very few, if any, surprises!

I'm ready to go - Can we leave sooner!!
    Last edited by sfldiver; 26th June 2008 at 18:32.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe  View Original Post
    This is starting to shape up into a fun trip.

Monkey - How many spots do you have reserved for this group? or are you trying to fill the boat?!?

I'm on the fence right now, trying to work out logistics for my CCR purchase and training. A liveaboard on some shallow warm Bahamian waters sounds like a good place to rack up some hours before I get into the caves.

THe boat sleeps 32... and frankly I do not want more than 20... but its kinda out of my control..

I have 10 spots reserved and an option for another 10.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I need every one who is going to call Dave at Nekton Cruises and place a 400 dollar deposit on there space on the trip...

he can be reached at

954-463-8583

and please advise me when this has been completed... I need to keep a running list ...

Thanks

Monkey

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I need every one who is going to call Dave at Nekton Cruises and place a 400 dollar deposit on there space on the trip...

he can be reached at

954-463-8583

and please advise me when this has been completed... I need to keep a running list ...

Thanks

Monkey
    Done!

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

he can be reached at

954-463-8583

Thanks

Monkey
    Did!

RBW Member DiveRanger is an unknown quantity at this point DiveRanger's Avatar

Bonnie and I are signed up. Me CCR, Bonnie OC. Looking forward to the trip.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by DiveRanger  View Original Post
    Bonnie and I are signed up. Me CCR, Bonnie OC. Looking forward to the trip.

are you both flying in on your plane? and do I need to logisticly handle any thing for you?

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I need every one to send me via email or PM there mailing addresses I need to ship you the "document package"

Thanks

James

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast